Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I can see it both ways: On the one hand, the characters and powers are not as immediately interesting in the first episode as they were in W, Fourze, and even Wizard (Well, the powers at least, for that last one). On the other hand, I love the setting and there is so much stuff being set up for the long game that I can't help but be interested to see how it plays out.

EDIT: Theory time! Okay, assuming that they do not do away with the idea that the transformation items being related to the monsters themselves as well as the riders, along with the idea that the monsters are transformed humans, and seeing that Kouta was a hair away from eating the Lockseeds while they were fruit, I am guessing that doing so turns you into an Invess-like monster.

Having this in mind, it does beg two questions:

1. Where did Yuuya go?

2. If I am right, who did Kouta just splatter?

EDIT2: Transplanting from the Toku thread, the dancing is going to make this show hard to watch, because it is not that good, and it gives me Heaven's Tornado flashbacks.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Potsticker posted:

Also: why didn't Kaito use his Pineapple Lockseed to summon an Invess for the fight?

I can kinda think of explanations for the other questions, but this one I can't think of anything except that he was being a cocky idiot. Which is not a good one by any measure.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Oct 14, 2013

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I haven't seen a whole lot, but I have seen police involved in W. Of course, they can only do so much against T-Rex's making GBS threads fireballs.

• Locked thread