Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
I thought it would be awesome to have a thread for pictures of funny comics that aren't memes. They don't have to be famous webcomics, they can be one-offs or even something that was originally printed. I have a few simple rules though.

1. No memes. Not even rage comics or Dolan. If an already existing comic became a meme, it's okay to post the original comic (stare dad for example).
2. Make it big enough to read text, but don't break tables.
3. Try to stick with one-page funny comics, if you must share a comic that has multiple pages then please link it instead of posting them all.

I will start things off.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/514JGdf.png:nws: Cartoon penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

All from http://www.smbc-comics.com/

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
e: Haha preview removes upload or somesuch? Why won't I learn?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Everyone should read Cowboy Henk. No really most of it is shite but the the nuggets in there are absolutely golden.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Red Hood
Feb 22, 2007

It's too late. You had your chance. And I'm just getting started.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

particle409 has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Oct 10, 2013

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Over There has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Oct 11, 2013

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

The origin of my avatar:

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

cmndstab has a new favorite as of 14:27 on Oct 12, 2013

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

gently caress the memes. Nothing beats the original.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

from pictures for sad children

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

THE JORY
Jul 28, 2012

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dude, not sourcing your poo poo is rude! For example, this is awesome; what is it?

Here, have some sourcing on me:

This is one page out of a Dr McNinja adventure. Dr McNinja is fantastic and you should read it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Is this a video game thing or something? I don't get it.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Frostwerks posted:

Is this a video game thing or something? I don't get it.

In Fallout: New Vegas, if you ingratiate yourself with certain factions, they will occasionally send members of their faction to find you and give you some sort of reward. Basically a way of saying, "hey, you're a cool dude." But often times, the character will go to great lengths to follow you, and the (semi-randomly) generated reward is frequently something really stupid and almost offensively small, like 3 bullets or a soda.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I've seen that comic a hundred times and the dude's face in the last panel slays me every time.

I also love every single Fat Pony comic Kate Beaton ever drew.

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

What's the source for this? I wonder every time I see it, but GISing keyords like yoshi comic just returns piles of sonichu furry crap.

Hm probably should include some content.

Odd, imgur stopped working. Fine, tinypic instead.

The guy below is strange. His comics that involve sex are all 8th-grade sniggering stupid crap. When the topic is absolutely anything else they're often sharply funny. I have no explanation.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Haskell9 posted:

The guy below is strange. His comics that involve sex are all 8th-grade sniggering stupid crap. When the topic is absolutely anything else they're often sharply funny. I have no explanation.

The explanation is probably "you're sense of humor is broken." Oglaf is pretty much always funny. Also, I'm pretty sure the person that makes it is a lady.

Edit: imgur doesn't seem to be working for me, either, so have a link:
http://oglaf.com/feral-chic/

runchild has a new favorite as of 06:20 on Oct 14, 2013

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Haskell9 posted:

What's the source for this? I wonder every time I see it, but GISing keyords like yoshi comic just returns piles of sonichu furry crap.

Hm probably should include some content.

Odd, imgur stopped working. Fine, tinypic instead.

'She', if it makes any difference.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Haskell9 posted:

That's Shmorky!

http://shmorky.com/yoshi/yoshcomic.html

Edit: Oh, and as if you couldn't tell already, you don't wanna be reading those at work.

RillAkBea has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Oct 14, 2013

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

My favorite part is the green guy realizing he's the next bullet in the gun. I missed that the first few times I saw this. Here's the site for all of these, easily one of the netter web comic sites:

http://pbfcomics.com/

particle409 has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Oct 14, 2013

Legion of One
Feb 17, 2012

You know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun but we just don't have time for mucking about

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

The top right panel kills me.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

particle409 posted:

My favorite part is the green guy realizing he's the next bullet in the gun. I missed that the first few times I saw this. Here's the site for all of these, easily one of the netter web comic sites:

http://pbfcomics.com/

There are so many good ones on there.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

RillAkBea posted:

That's Shmorky!

http://shmorky.com/yoshi/yoshcomic.html

Edit: Oh, and as if you couldn't tell already, you don't wanna be reading those at work.

Yup, it's Shmorky! Most of the Yoshi comics are pretty average but a few of them crack me up every time, like this one which is just so beautifully childish :3:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The Monkey Man posted:

Sad Gary Larsson.

We usually don't post Gary Larson around here.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gary Larson as do most goons, because his stuff is legit the beans. But he doesn't like to have his stuff posted online by other people, and he is totally not an rear end in a top hat about it either, because he is not an rear end in a top hat. See for example his letter right here:

http://www.creators.com/a-note-from-gary-larson.html

So most people around here like to be not assholes right back at him, and respect his wishes (weird as they may be), and not post his stuff on the forums. It may be because the folks around these parts like people who are chill and don't go lawyer supernova and waste everyone's time every time they get their panties in a bunch. Hope that helps!

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

Dude, not sourcing your poo poo is rude! For example, this is awesome; what is it?

It is Poorly Drawn Lines.

Oh, and here's a comic from Feel Afraid:

bog pixie has a new favorite as of 15:25 on Oct 14, 2013

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Karate Bastard posted:

We usually don't post Gary Larson around here.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gary Larson as do most goons, because his stuff is legit the beans. But he doesn't like to have his stuff posted online by other people, and he is totally not an rear end in a top hat about it either, because he is not an rear end in a top hat. See for example his letter right here:

http://www.creators.com/a-note-from-gary-larson.html

So most people around here like to be not assholes right back at him, and respect his wishes (weird as they may be), and not post his stuff on the forums. It may be because the folks around these parts like people who are chill and don't go lawyer supernova and waste everyone's time every time they get their panties in a bunch. Hope that helps!

Exceptionally weird I believe. Talking about them as "children" coming home at night is really bit off kilter.

Can you even find the Far Side in print anymore? I fear a generation of children never experiencing The Far Side, not really getting it but still laughing, then realising later in life all the stuff they missed at first.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nutsngum posted:

Can you even find the Far Side in print anymore?

Rather easily, yes.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Just so I'm clear on this comic, is the funny part of this that he's about to rape her like he's done enough times before that the parrot learned how to say all the things the previous women pleaded?

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Trainmonk posted:

Just so I'm clear on this comic, is the funny part of this that he's about to rape her like he's done enough times before that the parrot learned how to say all the things the previous women pleaded?

Or murder her, who the hell knows. Please don't start this crap here, it's only the first page. Post comics.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

pageerror404 posted:

Please don't start this crap here, it's only the first page.

Please don't blame me for calling out someone posting a rape joke comic.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Trainmonk posted:

Please don't blame me for calling out someone posting a rape joke comic.

Thank you for continuing service in making the internet a better place...

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

pageerror404 posted:

Yeah, definitely direct your sarcasm to me instead of the guy who thinks women being raped (or murdered???) is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

pageerror404 posted:

I generally really dislike those tumblr internet social justice types, but yeah that "comic" is really bad. and incredibly distasteful.

• Locked thread