Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Just so I'm clear on this comic, is the funny part of this that he's about to rape her like he's done enough times before that the parrot learned how to say all the things the previous women pleaded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

pageerror404 posted:

Please don't start this crap here, it's only the first page.

Please don't blame me for calling out someone posting a rape joke comic.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

pageerror404 posted:

Thank you for continuing service in making the internet a better place...

Yeah, definitely direct your sarcasm to me instead of the guy who thinks women being raped (or murdered???) is funny.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

casual poster posted:

You should check out the PYF thread about SJW, it seems like you, and others in this thread, don't really grasp the concept of what a SJW is.

It's something stupid as hell that modern day cavemen made up to have something to rally against, because otherwise it's just regular people telling them they're lovely for liking rape jokes.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Nobody cares post a comic

Okay.

Now you post a comic.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

zoomdog posted:

The disturbing implications of no spinach

Rape jokes are one of the main contributing factors marginalizing people and perpetuating a society where victims are taken less than seriously both socially and judicially, you loving dork bitch.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Germstore posted:

The joke isn't 'rape is funny'. The object of the joke isn't Olive. Old cartoons are the object of the joke, because if you think about them for a few seconds it becomes really disturbing.

Not that I'm saying the comic is funny.

Nah, gently caress that. Nobody needed a comic depicting rape to tell them that old cartoons are hosed up. Everybody already knew that. The artist just thought this would be the funniest way to remark on the subject.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

zoomdog posted:

That was my thinking, but yeah it is less fun to freak out over, now that I think about it.

Doesn't make it better, sorry. Even if it were true.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Pneub posted:

Ok, we get it.

Good? So everyone stop trying to defend that poo poo.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Jorgos Nuuh posted:

Seems like we need trigger warnings here soon. Internets and all, stuff so serious on a bad humour site.

Reddit will take you in.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I only see you posting when someone mentions rape.

I really hate rape jokers.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Don't care about 9/11 jokers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

A Fucker IRL posted:

Gonna need a piece of poo poo Trainmonk opinion on this....

Got nothing. What did you think I should be mad about?

• Locked thread