Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Haskell9 posted:

What's the source for this? I wonder every time I see it, but GISing keyords like yoshi comic just returns piles of sonichu furry crap.

That's Shmorky!

http://shmorky.com/yoshi/yoshcomic.html

Edit: Oh, and as if you couldn't tell already, you don't wanna be reading those at work.

RillAkBea has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Oct 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Did we do Gunshow yet? I like me some Gunshow.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Yes, yes, we all clicked the link and read the comics, funny they were.

Now, LET'S WRASSLE!

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Well since we appear to be posting our favorite oglaf comics

As I was scrolling I didn't realize there were speech bubbles on the bottom of the second row there and after reading it all I kinda feel like they overcooked the joke.

For comparison:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I don't think I've loved a single character in any comic more than KC Green's snakes.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Suicide Sam E. posted:

ITT we give up discussing hilarious and bizarre web comics and instead begin seeking the perfect combination of bread heels and carbonated waters.

Countdown to an unironic geek merchandiser selling carbonated bread heels...

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Efexeye posted:

It's literally the theme of a whole bunch of contemporary science fiction.

So contemporary that the concept even came up on the sitcom Friends.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Radio Help posted:

Also, ray's voice in my head is a white guy doing a pretty good impersonation of Mos Def.

In my head Ray is voiced by John DiMaggio and nobody can convince me it could sound better any other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Well gosh darnit, I hadn't considered that. I mean I had considered waking up and I had dreamed the past 10 years or something stupid like that but now I gotta worry I'm actually an animal? No sleep for me tonight, if I don't sleep then I can't wake up. :tinfoil:

• Locked thread