Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I Before E posted:

I can't even believe I have to say this:

Do not tell us what moviescomics you masturbate to.

It's disgusting and weird and frankly speaks to a deep sadness at the core of your being.

I really can't believe this has to be a codified rule, how horrible is that? Just stop and think about it for one second, I actually had to sit here and type this thing out here saying that nobody in the entire course of human civilization wants to know what moviescomics you jerk off to. Don't tell us, don't tell us, don't tell us. I will probatedisdain the gently caress out of you disgusting orangutan-rear end motherfuckers, Jesus Christ, just don't do it.

Why does this place get so stupidly serious at the least deserving things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

bucketmouse posted:

Why does everyone hate xkcd so much? From what I've seen it's pretty mediocre most of the time, like Garfield except written for postgrads,
He was on colbert the other night, and colbert made basically that same joke.

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/full-episodes/6jaxht/september-3--2014---randall-munroe

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Same Great Paste posted:

How about y'all change your status to "feelings hurt" and move on with life?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Kenning posted:

Shut the gently caress up you are all cumulatively the most boring person I can imagine.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

My girlfriend keeps threatening to leave me if I keep answering the phone with this.

I wish she'd just do it already, and let me off the loving hook. Sure, there were good times, but now when I look in her eyes I don't see that twinkle that used to send me to the moon, I just see the source of my loving misery. There's no hatred like the kind you feel for somebody you used to love.

The worst part is that I know she feels the same way. The silence is deafening. When I brushed against her hand reaching for the cereal box this morning, she stiffened up so much the table shook a little. I don't know if we're staying together out some delusion that we're somehow going to get that spark back, or if we're just both just too scared of being alone.

Hello.
Yes, this is hell.

I laughed, and then cried.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Man I almost didn't click this. That panel is bad (I don't get it, I've never seen that name cluster gently caress before) but the rest is good. It reminds me of Fat Guy Stuck in Internet

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

N. Senada posted:

omg is this real?

Cuz I'm pretty sure that means some old white boring rear end in a top hat is the second coming of Christ and this is the beginning of the apocalypse. If everybody was coming to dinner, that would mean the world is coming to an end. Hold me, plz
It could be that time doesn't exist in heaven, and everything that has or will exist is already there. So, like your kids and stuff are waiting for you in heaven even though you died before them and they lived full lives to 65.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

larchesdanrew posted:

Would be funnier withou-

Fixed

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Krinkle posted:

I'm a huge loving nerd and XKCD is poo poo.
:goonsay:

This is what the person was saying about goons and liking things

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Krinkle posted:

It's the literal exact opposite of what he was saying??? If it was what he was saying I'd have said "I'm no nerd, and I hate this. That's how you know I'm not a nerd."

I told you I'd shoot but you didn't believe me.

All I wanted was one person to notice I swapped out goatKCD for xkcd in the quote but you had to go too far.
Oh I noticed.

I also attached the wrong goon stereotype to your post and the other persons post. Woops! Please NO MORE AKWOOD

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Warbot was good.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

this made me think my monitor was breaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

this was a good comic and a good post

except for the posters words - could ahve worked better without that (i made that edit in the quote)

• Locked thread