Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TemetNosceXVIcubus
Sep 8, 2011

by Pipski

ApexAftermath posted:

I just wish their writers could write GOOD interpersonal drama. They have moments where they get on the ball with it, but it's so far and few between most of the time.

I view it as the virus. Everyone in the series in infected, therefore everyone in the series is brain damaged, thus the interpersonal drama that we get is perfect for brain damaged individuals.

If you try and view it as normal people dealing with stressful situations during the apocalypse you will get really angry, because normal people don't act like people in The Walking Dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TemetNosceXVIcubus
Sep 8, 2011

by Pipski

rypakal posted:

One small thing I've really enjoyed in these two episodes is that they haven't felt the need to tell us why Carol is so adamant that the kids be trained about safety. It feels like that the season 2 version of the writers room would have had her talking about Sophia at least 4 times by now.

Deep in her heart Carol knows that Rick will go through them one by one, because he is the best at shooting little girls in the face.

• Locked thread