Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
I thought it would be funny to have an 11 year-old Chinese kid rewrite the dialogue to the comic book. I love it because he has no clue what The Walking Dead is, who the characters are, what they will do, so it's like a completely new story for me.

http://jackvszombies.tumblr.com/tagged/issue1/chrono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
Remember Daryl already spent half a season looking for Sophia though, are we really upset we're not retreading that territory? I'm perfectly willing to accept that Daryl is now jaded in regards to going to look for people, I wish they all would be as well.

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
I would argue that the show is never worse than when it's about walking around looking for something.

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
So they already dealt with Daryl and Beth in the first 2 minutes

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
Did anyone think about how if they notice a lollipop is missing they might also notice one of the slaves keeping a big bunch of supplies in his room or hidden somewhere? People who obsessively add up every bit of food eaten or handed out? Would it really have made you feel a lot better if he had a backpack on him when he fell down the elevator shaft? What I think is cooler is the girl who killed herself did so in Dawn's office. It's like the zombie version of a suicide bomber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003

No More Heroes posted:

If he lives long enough I think Tara might give him some sympathy booty :toot:

Bet she won't!

• Locked thread