Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
Well, that was one hell of a demo. I've never heard of the original game, but part of me wants to check it out now (although another part of me wants to wait to buy this version and not have anything ruined for me).

Edit:

zylche posted:

Developer said you shouldn't as it is a remake, expect more content of course.
You just let that first part of me realize he was wrong. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
Yes, I'm bumping this thread, but it's for a good reason...

Ema Nymton posted:

I bought The Stanley Parable on a whim since it was 50% off on Steam this past weekend. It's completely wonderful and meets all the high praise I've heard about it. :)
Ditto... I bought it back when it was on sale after hearing it's supposed to be good and just got done playing for 1.5 hours (which is about .5 hours longer than a couple days ago, which I think is way longer than I would've given it if it didn't have all of it's charm) just to find as many endings as I could as well as trying to get that drat speed run achievement. :argh: Seriously though, it seems like every time I play I find something that makes me think, "Oh, let me check that out" and end up finding a totally different path with a set of different endings.

Quick very spoilery question, though... Is the ending where Stanley shuts down the mind control computer and escapes the "real" ending like the game seems to suggest? Also, something else very spoilery, but I got a big kick out of the Minecraft/Portal ending where you rate the narrator's unfinished game 1/5 two times in a row. The next time I play, I'll see what happens when I give it a 5/5.

VVV Gotcha! That makes sense since (spoilered to be safe) some of the endings seem to contradict each other from what I've seen so far. Thanks! :)

Obeast fucked around with this message at 09:04 on May 29, 2014

• Locked thread