Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Oh god I am so excited for this game. The first game was such a mind gently caress it stuck with me for weeks. After seeing that demo I think the new version will be even better. I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Berk Berkly posted:

Wait.

Is this some kind of meta-trolling where you ironically state a transparently contrairian criticism of 'trying to hard' about the game by pretending to be a goon trying too hard to be contrarian?

I thought I had stopped the demo. gently caress! *Starts Dancing*

Poe's law is in full effect in this thread. It is impossible to tell whether posters are being sincere, ironic, post ironic, or just playing along or all of the above, or nothing. It will only get worse the second the game actually gets released. This game is to gamers what insufferable performance is to liberal arts students. No one knows if anyone is serious or not and is constantly toeing the line between real and meta. It's madness.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Ahahah. This game some how manages to be the same as the original while simultaneously upending my expectations of what it was going to be. Great job. Gonna have to buy a bunch of gift copies so I can force them on my friends and more importantly shower CakeBread with money.

On a spoilery note Whats this happy room you guys keep talking about? I don't think I found it.

• Locked thread