Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Dr. Video Games 0029 posted:

Hi, I did something stupid while trying to set the resolution to 1920x1080 and now the game doesn't appear on my screen. I can hear sound effects, but my screen is blank. I don't know if this is some crazy part of the game. Reinstalling it doesn't help. The hell do I do?

If anyone else does this, it's a Source engine game so right-click > properties > set launch options and enter the following:

-w 1920 -h 1080

Where the values correspond to the resolution you want the game to run in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Tecman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1fA63YPE0

Here's another video of a customized demo.

edit: Oh wow, this one is a LOT more customized!

I love how the first minute and a half of this video is going to fly completely over the heads of your typical Adam Sessler show audience. :allears:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, I don't know why it isn't up for preorder. It's out tomorrow, though, so not much longer until we find out.

• Locked thread