Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
On my playthough it showed the "The Stanley Parable" and the release date then closed and went to the Steam store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

Dreadwroth posted:

And it looks loving amazing, is it still Source engine or did something get updated?

No that's still the Source Engine. It's been getting incremental updates since it appeared.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

I am trying to avoid this thread because I am bad at not reading spoilers, but I will say that I laughed out loud at the fact that this game has an FOV slider. This probably due to it being built on the Portal 2 version of source, but the idea that such intimate graphics details would need to be set in this game is a bit ridiculous.

Got the 430 achievement. Ran through the narrator's version and had a smug grin on my face at how well they mock the gamer by making the default follow the narrator mind control path the shut down the mind control device version. Is narrative dissonance a thing?

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

The problem is that the game sets it up to be more intriguing than it is; all this obfuscation and mystery and then just a series of arbitrary choices. But isn't that every game? Or even in real life?

It's almost as though this was the point of the game.

• Locked thread