Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Crosscontaminant posted:

Tragically, "Literal Satan" is one character too long.

Actual Satan?

I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I just stumbled upon a Mime Jr. horde.

The sheer unrelenting terror.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Oh my god, it really IS Feint Attack now!

I don't know why I'm so pleased about this, but I am!

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Menorah on Fire posted:

e: On that note, how do you generally decide on a "proper" nature for a mon? Just buff their highest stat, sacrifice the lowest one?

Basically. Buff their highest stat, or speed (because more speed is pretty much always good), at the expense of their lower attacking stat, or one of their defenses if they're a mixed attacker.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Dabir posted:

S/M will have none of the features that you want, add one lovely side thing like poke-knitting or whatever, and the postgame will be the battle maison.

And no E4 postgame rematches because gently caress you.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Super No Vacancy posted:

raichu looks too much like spinda or one of the bears. should have made it like fighting+steel with a blade tail

raichu sighed as he unsheathed his hanzo tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Is anyone tolerable doing an LP of that Uranium fangame? I don't want to play it myself but I would like to witness the extent of the... well, you know.

• Locked thread