Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dead Boy Detectives is now out on Netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
It's fun that for the X-Men 97 cartoon they're adapting a storyline that actually came out in 1997

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

New Wave Jose posted:

Cable is involved, it feels like a timeline shenanigans is coming.

Nah, I don't think they walk back what happened at Genosha. I think Maddie is gone.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Blockhouse posted:

It's fun that for the X-Men 97 cartoon they're adapting a storyline that actually came out in 1997

They occasionally did that on the original show too. Not a lot of space between the Gambit arc in the comics where he deals with the conflict between the Assassin Guild and the Teeves Guild and when the show had an episode about it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

Morrison’s run with the attack on Genosha was 2001.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ruddiger posted:

Morrison’s run with the attack on Genosha was 2001.

yeah but Bastion is here now so they're also doing Operation: Zero Tolerance

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Nah, I don't think they walk back what happened at Genosha. I think Maddie is gone.

I don’t know, they’ve made a point of not finding her body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

I don’t know, they’ve made a point of not finding her body.

This week was to put a lid on it. They said they haven't found any survivors after a week, then made s big deal about finding a telepath and it was Emma. Then Scott broke down a little. I think that signifies he's accepted her death now.

Also Cable was sad.

So yeah, I think she's gone. If not for good at least for a season or two since nobody really ever stays dead. But likely she's gone and I hope Emma joins up.