Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

And I think someone in the other thread said the Russian dude was KGBeast!

Edit: Yup, it's him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Are these tying in to the MCU or are they stand alone?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was hoping to see him punching The Spot and kissin' mob daughters.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm not a huge fan of the show but I think it's gaining speed, I have a bit of hope for it still.

Also, Victoria Hand! Pretty happy with her in this, how about you crazy kids?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'll never get over the super slick matte SUV's in Agents having S.h.i.e.l.d. right on the side.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waterhaul posted:

Since I will never get sick of saying it if you are not watching Arrow you really should be because along with introducing even more comic characters this weeks episode managed to perfectly do the most cliched comic book twist and it was awesome.

There are some parts of the world where cliches are just an illusion.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Can someone spoil the AoS twist for me? I stopped watching a few weeks ago.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Also Conner or something, I don't know.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I know this is really silly, but his clothes look far to clean. They gave him that ragged look but never bother to distress his clothes to fully sell it.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Quick, someone post Beartato.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Oh, wow, I didn't realize Montoya and Allen were even in this.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Good lord I hope they don't interact

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That Arrow cameo was so bad.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Good lord I hope not.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What if were all jokers!! Makes u think...

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Had Dominic Cooper been confirmed or are they doing some bullshit Charlie's Angels thing with Howard Stark?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

IGN just posted a rumor that Goyer might be working on a Gothen inspired "before Superman" show for Superman without Superman.

What

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I know, man, I know. That was pretty drat heartbreaking for a television show.

Also, Ras sounded positively Australian. Shrug.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I honestly heard it and realized without knowing he was actually Australian before hand.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

muscles like this? posted:

Yeah, Willa Holland is unfortunately not very good at the action stuff yet so any time she has to do something it is awkward or obviously a stunt double.

Her fight against Ollie was the single ugliest fight I've seen in this show. It rivaled the May vs. May fight on Shield for bullshit looking.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The only thing that was neat was the jumping kick at the end. The rest was was just a 50 year old women who lacked the ability to stretch out her hamstrings. Looked awful.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It was just poor athleticism and even worse choreography. But, like I said, I understand that it's not her fault.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

So the only fight scene directed by an actual fight choreographer sucked? You must think the rest of the show's action scenes are literal war crimes, then.

Honestly, no. Her fight with Ward was kinda neat.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, that other costume is super sweet. Hope the next game gives us Manu Deathstroke and Grant Flash.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was sad when Tripp died. :iiam:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Was it 15 years? Thought he says 50.

Also, it's kinda funny to think that all of Wells super-science is just high school level poo poo 2000 years in the future

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm just getting caught up on the last few episodes of SHIELD but I have to say that Adama running another, independent "new" SHEILD splinter group is dumb and hilarious and awesome all at once.

Also, sheer amount of metas or supers or whatever they call them sort of feels like it undermines the movies a little bit

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Holy poo poo, Olmos is literally(literally) just playing Adama again. This is spectacular.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I want to this slap fight to keep going, make it seem like Fury is just kind of ignoring it in Ultron.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I kinda miss the Philadelphia aerial shots from Arrow s1.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I dig Bobbi and Ward, but May's age really shows in her fight scenes. Her inability to stretch her hamstrings really makes most of her fights unwatchable. The fight with Scorpion was neat, for obvious reasons, but the fight against herself looked like a couple of geriatric street fighters.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I kinda hate the Firestorm costume on Flash so I hope he ends up looking a little cooler in this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I want to know what was up with that kid

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I've only watched the first episode and now my girlfriend wants to watch it all, can we get enjoyment out of it? Does it turn out alight?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

"Hey Diggle, what sort of headgear do you want?"

"Just gently caress my poo poo up."

I got you, fam

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Firestorm rocketshipping away looked great

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Honestly thought it had googly eyes at first glance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It's funny that this "mind controller" is such a serious, secret affair when AOS has super people running around pretty much doing what the hell they want whenever they want. Hard to reconcile the two shows.