Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
What did everyone think of Daredevil s3? I really enjoyed it,much better than season 2.

Best bits : Poindexter was great,very entertaining and threatening,his spiral into madness was terrifying and also hilarious (the dead body in the car,holy gently caress haha!)

I like they took certain pieces from the born again storyline (the impostor in the daredevil suit,the taxi in the river)

vincent donofrio as always is loving perfect,as are karen matt and foggy.

thing i wasn't so sure about : so daredevil said right at the beginning that he couldn't see which i assume means he's now just literally a blind dude (with other super senses like touch and hearing and stuff) are we to assume he doesn't have daredevil vison tm?

i wanted poindexter to use guns more but i guess he would have been unstoppable so i sort of understand that

during the big one take fight sequence there was a lot of missed punches lol especially when the inmate in disguise threw the other inmate to the floor and was meant to be punching him,he was nowhere near but i imagine that poo poo's hard as hell to film.

also matt's stunt double was clearly not him and even the back of fisks head wasnt donofrio but these are just nitpicky things.

im glad quiff boy died,gently caress that guy.

also did anyone notice the parker and morales easter egg?

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

That's a thrift shop batman begins mask isn't it?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

sticksy posted:

What DC super villain would Charlie Sheen be?

AIDSmageddon

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Lots of love for brendan fraser,he’s always seemed like a super nice guy,doesn’t deserve all the poo poo he’s been through.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

site posted:

What happened

He fell off the radar then it came to light he’d been sexually assaulted by a producer(?) at a party and his career has suffered because he refused to back down,also health issues and massive money owed to child bills have really hurt him.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Apparently his back’s hosed because of wire-work on the mummy movies as well :/

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Davros1 posted:

And no one cares about wire work anymore. Remember that short period when films were boasting about having the wire work team from some HK actioner?

during the matrix craze,thank gently caress that poo poo ended,every single action scene having lovely wire fu really ruined alot of action movies for about 8 years.
Carrie anne moss hosed up her leg during the first matrix movie but didn't tell anyone for weeks because she thought she'd get replaced.
I think it was the lobby scene where she runs across a wall,she landed badly or something.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Watched 4 episodes of punisher s2,can't watch anymore,it's so loving boring and i can't stand that girl.

Thought they were gonna do the slavers storyline.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

I was enthralled with The Boys but it did poo poo the bed long before it ended and some of that poo poo got in my mouth and on the wall and i can still smell it.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1088486462050291712

I've never read The Boys, how Ennisy is it?

hamster in anus,finger up bum,rottweiler loving everything,giant tit monster,giant she hulk parody that likes her hump being jizzed on,rapey superman,rapey everyone,nazi superheroes,crackhead superheroes,homophobe superheroes,everything sucks and superheroes are bad.
There,now you don't ever have to read it.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

really wasn't expecting much from Titans but it's already better than luke cage jj and defenders by about a million miles.

And funnily enough my mum loves it as well even though i piss her off by telling her there's more than one robin and batman has a son (that's just stupid stop making stuff up)

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Skwirl posted:

There's more than one Robin in the show.

oh i know we just finished on that bit,she still thinks it's dumb that there's always a million different robins/spidermen etc etc.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

MonsterEnvy posted:

I am still wondering what the deal with that Seal is.

Sealed letter.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Finished Titans,it was fantastic even with some of the questionable cgi,i don’t know a whole lot about the characters but i got a kick out of jason todd still being a brainwashed little poo poo and batman being a background piece for the most part.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

LadyPictureShow posted:

Isn't the answer for training a new Captain America just 'throw some money at Taskmaster, let him deal with it'?

taskmaster throws the shield *

*pinpoint accuracy hitting three targets*

*arm falls off*

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Madkal posted:

I will go an bat for Titans, especially season 2.

Seriously? I thought it was terrible,season 1 seemed promising and then...

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Well i've always wanted to read the comic,but holy gently caress i HATE that animation style,so loving bland.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Oh no not that fucker jeremy renner.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

theironjef posted:

I'm still mindbent by how Agnes has started acting now that Wanda isn't afraid to use her powers any more. She's acting like she's scared of Wanda. The whole "You want to take it from the top?" thing has her bent down head to the floor in some extreme "Please do not attack me, alpha chimp" posture, and then later she's straight up hiding in the bushes. Regarding the first one, I'm wondering if she's also fully aware that Wanda can do those cut things where she just starts a scene over. Apparently so. Man if she's a bystander in this she's got it worse than anyone because someone keeps forcing her to go right back in there with props.

Good point,she might have carried that doghouse in 50-100 times,the people in the office can’t move from their seats,that guy might have choked to death over and over before wanda changed something.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

I want the “spell” “hex” whatever to lift and it’s just wanda and a handful of terrified hostages sat in a room and she’s ventriloquist dummying Visions upper torso robocop style.

And visions wearing silly shades and a blonde wig.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

X-O posted:

I read a few issues of the comic years ago and it made me never want to see the show even be made. So don't try to read it!

Show’s good,they’ve took out alot of the edgy bollocks and there’s some great acting.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

site posted:

maybe when steve went to the new timeline he was like hey howie you should work on building a super suit and also maybe don't neglect your son this time around

"Also we should look for this purple guy called thanos and shove a nuke up his hole,just take my word on it ok?"

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Gaz-L posted:

I assume Clarke's a red herring for Veranke. Like, they'll talk about the Skrull queen for the whole show and Clarke will be acting all sketchy in her scenes, and whoops, she was working for Fury the whole time and really she's... *rolls d100 on big Table o' Heroes* Spitfire. And then it turns out Colman is the real villain and gets to chew scenery.

Re-roll* what the-UATU?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

I watched ten minutes of jupiters legacy and it looked on par if not worse than any CW show.

200million dollarinos...wwwow.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Clooney? Nnnaaah,Keaton? Totally,hanging upside down,wearing a tray and poo poo.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

That woman has t-rex arms

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

ilikedirt posted:

One day people will appreciate the true, pure artistry of Batman & Robin

Let's give B&R some faint praise,there's certainly not been a movie before or after that looked like this.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

site posted:

maybe he'll loom larger and larger in every episode until the finale where he's like okay nope sorry gotta step in on this one

“Peter parker! You must pull out! For your jizz…..is RADIOACTIVE!”

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

TwoPair posted:

"Listen well, Peter Parker, for in a world like your own, it's... it's hosed up, dude. Look I don't want to get into details but just wear a rubber. SO SAYS THE WATCHER!"

An all seeing all knowing cosmic deity making it his life’s mission to stop peter parker from boning a girl is just peak spider-man.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Hard to read that text,did she say steam his crotch? What does that mean?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Binary Badger posted:

Even the worst Marvel effort (cough Inhumans cough) is ten times better than OG CBS Spider Man 1977 starring Nicholas Hammond making dainty swings on a huge thick white rope across a bored NYC.

Ey ey ey! You bettah watch it buddy!

Nic Hammond spiderman is a treasure!

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

The whale from season 2 is the apex I thought. I have to finish Stranger Things and Love Death Robutts before i'm going to drive into the Boys.

Dive right in,you’ll be absolutely tickled,the effects are nothing to sniff at….

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

I saw an advert for an invincible mobile game and the animation they used was so much better than the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

drat that sucks,he was really good,Gen V was better than it had any right to be.