Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I saw The OGBMs open for Death From Above 1979 and they played "So Sad" by Crash and the Boys and I was very happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yvonmukluk posted:

I’m pretty sure the Rockit is where the first gig/evil ex fight is in the comic too. I know it is in the movie.

Yeah, just checked, it was in the comic, too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Netflix has an Archie adaptation series from India. It does not appear to be as batshit insane as Riverdale.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jamesman posted:

Then what's the point?
In my case: to get me to watch the last season and a half of Riverdale.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Speaking of Daredevil, the rumor is that the show will adapt the Devil's Reign storyline. So Chip Zdarsky is celebrating.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gripweed posted:

The Captain America one is a clear Gundam ripoff, down to the red chin even, but the Black Panther one doesn't have a lot of Gundam design cues. That's definitely a 21st century mecha. And a bad guy one, with that face. If you told me that thing shows up in the second season of Aldnoah.Zero, I'd believe you

They're all Gundams OP.

Except Evas which are not Gundams

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bunnyofdoom posted:

What if it's pacific rim
That is Gundams vs. Godzillas, so obviously they are Gundams

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

my brother, we live in an age where 6 out of every 10 Facebook commenters don't believe in space
What is there to believe in? Space is literally nothing! Checkmate, liberals!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Gripweed posts are usually funny and worth reading, just never in the manner they meant them to be.

This, yes.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Morrison wanted to use Colossus, but he was going to be dead by then because he sacrifices himself to cure the Legacy Virus. Marvel didn't want to cheapen that by immediately having him come back, so instead Morrison came up with secondary mutations and had Emma Frost fill that spot. Her diamond form doesn't really become a story point anywhere besides surviving the Genosha attack, so I guess that was to be the main thing he wanted Colossus for?
It's a big plot point? She gets "murdered" because someone shoots her in her diamond form flaw. I mean, I guess they could still murder her, but not so sure the "Phoenix reforms her" works so well with flesh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sgt. Politeness posted:

All I remember about his powers in that book was that Emma therapied away his mental block that kept him from controlling his blasts and he decided to keep wearing the visor and keep it a secret so that he'd have an ace up his sleeve. When/how/why exactly that got retconed I have no idea but I'm still salty about it.

I don't think it did, he just decided to keep wearing his visor just in case he lost control again or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I appreciated in Scarlet Witch when some dimensional scientists went to the punch dimension and needed help because their dimension ship got punched