Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suztan
Jul 4, 2012

I had no idea that there was supposed to be a Halloween party today (I say "supposed to be" because Student Activities is lazy and half-asses everything). Imagine my surprise when I walk into the elevator lobby and am instantly surrounded by cheap Hot Topic furries.

communitycollege.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

The cafeteria is literally out of every caffeine-containing drink. This is unacceptable.

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

The Chairman posted:

If you're taking an introductory class on a foreign language, and you make it to the final exam, and you complain to the instructor that you can't take it because you haven't learned how to read that language's script yet, why are you there?

There is this woman in my Japanese II class (so, roughly 2/4 of the way through the text) who literally cannot write hiragana, the Japanese syllabary system. So when we write on the board answers to questions, her "watashi wa genki desu." looks seriously out of place next to everyone elses' "私は元気です.". Everyone else in that class is otherwise competent and driven, so I just ignore her. v:v:v

• Locked thread