Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013
Huh. Maybe it's just because I'm mostly taking technical courses (except for COM and GER), I haven't seen a lot of the previous stuff. The worst I have is this guy in my COM class is going to be giving a persuasive presentation that we shouldn't play video games.:rolleyes:
Which will be very well received by a class of Technology majors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

PLEASE tell us how this turns out. :allears:
It wasn't that great. By that, I mean it wasn't him going on some 7 min. long Jack Thompson-esque diatribe on how GAMERS WILL ESCAPE THEIR BASEMENT CAVES AT NIGHT AND ACT UPON THEIR DOOM FUELED BLOODLUSTS:byodood:. It was about "You shouldn't play videogames because there are these fat, anti-social neckbeards who got sucked into it. Therefore playing more than 2 hours will turn you into a neckbeard."

What was more distressing was that two speakers cited the Huffington Post.

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

Did he happen to work as a school counselor and use the phrase "Reminder that" a lot?

I don't quite follow. :confused:

• Locked thread