Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post420520186

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...76&userid=59332

making GBS threads up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. Finninho
making GBS threads up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. FinninhoShitting up the 'Walking Dead' thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek T. Finninho

James Hardon

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
aatrek is unironically the worst moderator on the site

woosh woosh
Volte

i want to punch and kick aatrek until he cries

woosh woosh
Volte

i was trying to show evereyone what a great job hes been doing with this thread actually

James Hardon
come at me aatrek, i will yell walking dead complaints at you until your grasp of reality is so tenuous that the police have no choice but to kill you

woosh woosh
Volte

HES A FUCKSHIT! HES A FUCKSHIT

my bitter bi rival
UYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH.

ZOMBIES BITCH

James Hardon
Seriously, you guys expect too much out of a loving zombie show. It's a show about post-apocalyptic Georgia with ZOMBIES. Turn your drat brains off for the duration and just enjoy the mindless zombie killing.

devil

im going to post aatraks breaking bad post history verbatim in the walking dead thread tonight. in other words see you all in three days

James Hardon

Volte posted:

i want to punch and kick aatrek until he cries

I want to show him how to be good.

Koos Goop

Thanks to Crap and g0m.

The feels game

Fartlancer

AthanasiosTheologis posted:

im going to post aatraks breaking bad post history verbatim in the walking dead thread tonight. in other words see you all in three days

Safe travels. If your probotnik is a week or longer contact me on Steam.

Koos Goop

Thanks to Crap and g0m.

"Listen, please don't poo poo up the Walking Dead thread. I have important posts to make there."

Mulaney Power Move

Goonspeed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

my bitter bi rival

El Kooserino posted:

Safe travels. If your probotnik is a week or longer contact me on Steam.

thank you koos

James Hardon

Volte posted:

aatrek is unironically the worst moderator on the site

i know nothing about him but being a mod of TVIV is good enough for me

Nutmeg
operation troll wlaking dead thread... is on

by Ion Helmet

COUNTIN THE BILLIES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

no forum invasions

lonter

what an rear end in a top hat idiot. a real Fucker Mod who deserves to be stomped and murdered

Beetlejuice v.o

I;''n af uck ohh well
~*Aries*~ ~*Aries*~

Stone Cold walks in to the Walking Dead thread in GIF formation.

clay_
some idiots got disciplined inthe tv thrad. me no care.

Aatrek posted:

Hank's "He made up his mind 10 minutes ago" line was another Watchmen reference, right? To go with the episode title?

Budget Prefuse

no they will not posted:

Cool. added to sig
why don't they wear goggles when they stab zombies on the fence? unsafe

clammy

thank u dendy crew <3

thanks u sickly dweeb <3

i twas me, i bitched:

now what?

Mexcillent
the trash economy is doing real well

sausage paddy

star trek ftw, user loses posting privileges for 1 week

Daikatana Ritsu

the walking dead is a tv show about nzombis

Verhy old and rocky thoughts

Dejan Bimble

PRESIDENT, OWNER,AND GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK KNICKS Loot"

WEREWAIF posted:

the walking dead is a tv show about nzombis

Actually the real zombies are the dipshits who own a Tv in this day and age. Kind of makes you think doesn't it.

Pewdiepie

----------------

swamp izzo posted:

Actually the real zombies are the dipshits who own a Tv in this day and age. Kind of makes you think doesn't it.

Japex

The guy had to dress up as a zombie to survive. Hope next season goes just as hard.

the humidity + the viscosity
Time to read Zinn

ERvery post saying a tv show i like is bad, is actually a bad post and not true, youve been warned fucktards

by angerbeet

syxxcowz

----------------

syxxcowz posted:

ERvery post saying a tv show i like is bad, is actually a bad post and not true, youve been warned fucktards

my bitter bi rival

syxxcowz posted:

Japex

Aatrek is going to post about The Walking Dead on tuesday in this thread.

niebezimienny

UYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH.

ZOMBIES BITCH

by Ralp

adeadcrab

----------------

there are nearly 2400 posts in the TV forum about a cartoon for preteens

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

operation troll wlaking dead thread... is on

The thread where we talk about the zombie tv show was good, until you came in and made it poo poo that is.

Call me 'bill
William Gaddis

William Gaddis posted:

The thread where we talk about the zombie tv show was good, until you came in and made it poo poo that is.

Koos Goop

Thanks to Crap and g0m.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

William Gaddis posted:

I noticed his NG av and wonder how much he hosed up that show for........ oh yeah trek nerds

«14 »