Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

daspope posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt You don't want to miss this!
Guild as a Job groups are literally the worst thing in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

Ugh, so ugly.
If only it was a literal castle.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

shrach posted:

Where are you getting this from, or do you mean the exact same ascended sets but with new stat spread?
Whatever you want to take from this datamining.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Maybe they are made by harvesting new resources while sitting in a light field.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Lonk posted:

I'm kinda disappointed no one has put that llama gif up with asura butt over the face
It takes a few since there are so many faces.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

I think my name getting dropped by some random TC player's tumblr is doing weird things for me.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

gently caress esports.
At least we can identify terrible people without even looking at nameplates!

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

Goddammit, keys are on sale.
Lets ride you big goddamn idiot.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Anet strikes again, when first my namesake and now my declaration of subset genre!

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Do you really only have sylvaris.

My god man
The day Arus got angry at plants was the day I was set for life.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Captain Candiru posted:

I already know that there's a few people creepily into sylvari but I didn't need confirmation. You're basically the same as that other guy who can only make pure white women.
If it makes you feel any more witty or better or whatever else then I got that other demographic covered on my alt account.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

I got some poor on my boot and scraped it off with a Black Lion Key.
Arus you certainly brighten my day (because I know I will never look as dumb as your characters).

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

The gently caress is that, that's the kind of thing that Cletus would buy for me.
It is electric swiss cheese.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm going to update the Living Story section of the OP tonight!
Not if your router dies again (it will).

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

I bet you don't even have the chieves yet, what a poser.

frajaq posted:

Has anyone manage to do On Swift Wings yet? I'm doing it solo and I feel like I'm missing someone. I exit the cave, save the 2 Vigil soldiers in the camp nearby, go south and save the 2 Priory dudes, head near the fort and save the Caravan Guard, finally go to the river and save a Crusader. I hurry my rear end up and kill all those dudes attacking the asura lab in time and I still fail!
There is a third vigil in the watchtower.

Dukka fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jul 18, 2014

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

I do like how we don't have to replay them right away, once we unlock the cheevos we can basically do it anytime in the future.
A casual guild leader? Hand in your MMOSR rating there big guy.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Xavier434 posted:

Even if content were tuned for ascended gear (it isn't even close) it wouldn't make any noticeable difference since the stat increase is so minor.
It is what, roughly 3% increase compared to exotics?

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Turncoat Mommy posted:

The PvE in this game is dumb, boring, and filled with bad encounter design, don't play it.
Sorry I can't hear you over the real esporters that actually have llamas. :colbert:

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

rap music posted:

Sorry for posting that sheet, thread.
Craft all the underwater legendaries to make up for your terrible crime.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Wow, I'd totally forgotten how stupid the buttbots look.
"Hey Jeff, what did you work on today?"

"Oh you know, just rounding out the buttbotbooty."

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

frajaq posted:

No new Dry Top area unlocked in this next patch right? Although I can imagine there will be new events in Plains of Ashford
They are blowing up Rata Sum.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

killstealing posted:

n-no not like that onii-chan
Please don't roleplay your true form, it is one of my many triggers.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

There isn't, but your best bets are myself (Goshawk), Princess Anime, Theyre Not Tricks, or Geilir The Burrick. One of the four of us is always around! Maybe Arus could add that to the OP while I get our site sorted out. :)
He can't even keep it updated for Feature Patches/Living Story/Esports, you think he could do this??

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm going to update it for Goshawk as soon as I get home, more out of spite for you Fukka :)
If you update the thread I will destroy your mootatar. Think wisely fat man.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

CLAM DOWN posted:

This is now required reading for WvWednesday so I am not embarrassed to the point of tears and alcoholism when we enter the GvG arena and I see Tarnished Coast there.
They should just disable the WvW menu on your account to be quite honest, PvE trashcan.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

I don't know why everyone isn't just running Nomad's like me, like are you all stupid or something?

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

central posted:

This would be great info to have in the OP...
Arus has claimed to be away this weekend, but we all know it is just a thin as poo poo excuse.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I found another Arus o:

Arus would never dishonor himself and eat plants.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I was about to reference the post I made last night about how new and returning Goon Squad Applicants can find our new off-site at goonwars2.com but that's two pages deep already.

This thread moves fast. :psyduck:
Hey do you still lead a guild or is it long gone these days?

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Mizuti posted:

No. The majority of bosses (and their pre-events, if required) now are up during a certain window of time, which is consistently predictable. A few of the old bosses that used to be part of the world boss train are not on this timer, so progress on them depends on the megaserver you're on at the time. I believe the ones on no set timer are the Dredge Commissar, Foulbear Kraal, and all of the bosses in Orr.

Except for those exceptions I listed, it's easier see which boss is in the window, jump into the appropriate zone, and fight them for shiny loot than ever before. There is usually a 15-minute interval before the next boss's window is up, so it's slower than the organized zergs of yesterday.
Also flame shaman isn't timed, but then again who even bothered trekking through his poo poo prior to the merge.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

RedHotKick posted:

...bollocks
What good are you if you can't even do something so simple.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

however with black powder nerf i may no longer be fractal trash queen, gotta step up your game fractal friends!!
Yea, playing fractals definitely makes you some kind of trash. :smug:

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Alteisen posted:

Shout-outs to adblock for allowing custom blocks for images. :iamafag:
You don't need to worry about ever updating them ever, as the OP is stagnant as hell.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

DonVincenzo posted:

You can still come back later Alteisen! But don't forget to read the OP.
Is it possible for an OP to go backwards?

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

The upcoming guardian changes will simply force all guardians to be visual clones of either you or Arus.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Does Maguuma ever do better then a really distant third in WvW?
Seems to be a lack of players when I want to actually do some WvW.
Mag is the fifth wheel to the top four teams which constantly out one of their own.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Visidan posted:

Yeah this is a better way of saying it. If you like bags you'll like Maguuma, score or hiding in keeps not so much.
I remember the other week when we tricked Arus into doing a borderland and we literally could not walk four feet without finding clown car keep full of at least twice as many people.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Alteisen posted:

This might might earn me a ban or probation but gently caress it.

gently caress all of you, there's petty, and then there's this poo poo, you are all children, my own fault for associating with you pieces of poo poo.

Since you seem to be sweet on me central, gently caress you, I have no idea what your deal is with me.

As for the avatar buyer, congrats, you won, this is what you wanted right? Make me rage in the forums? Well here you go, enjoy your prize you worthless piece of poo poo, even then I don't wish horrible things on you, just pity that's you would take this far, and for what? Because I find creepy images, creepy? Because I can point flaws in the game you all love so much? Because I think your stupid jokes are old and tired? For that? Really?

And you know what its not even about the avatar, I'm always trying to find a spot to fit in, I thought I found that here, silly me, its for reminding me of what I don't have anymore, about how the one person who truly made me feel like I belonged is loving dead, that's what's this all bullshit reminds me off, I wish it was as simple as a stupid avatar, you wouldn't be the first, but probably the last.

I'll be 30 in a month and its like I never left highschool whenever I use the net, but mostly when I get involved with goons, exceptions of course, Kazoo, Ashley, Goshawk, all wonderful people, a few I didn't mention.

So gently caress it, congrats, really congrats, you pushed me over the edge. Enjoy friends, quote and laugh, enjoy my ban.

And no worries, I have 0 intention of escalating this in any capacity, this and what I said guild chat are the long and short of it.

Hope you all have a swell day, I truly do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

rap music posted:

Is tomorrow still patch day I haven't seen anything on it. :coffeepal:
Here is a sweet preview screen for some of tomorrow's content!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Dreggon posted:

So... will this mean there's no point to me using an asura in PvP?

I guess that does free me up to play my norn wizard. Wait, no it doesn't, his gear gets standardised too 😊 Dammit.
I have weakened you with my excellent full Noamad's set and now Colin has dealt the deathblow. Here lies Dreggon, he only scored millions through Arus' food-engulfing anger.

• Locked thread