Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
what the gently caress is a bento box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

This...actually explains everything

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
New purple, green, and yellow gem shop dyes to go along with plant-themed gem shop shoulders and gloves?

Touche, anet

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

these updates were truly designed with me in mind

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
He had Ark really mad at him the other day because of something dumb he did, so he's still pretty cool in my book

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
For those of you from different servers, Sinful Panda is one of Maguuma's glorious commanders. One night shortly after the gauntlet patch went live, I watched him try to kill Liadri for an hour straight whilst refusing to kill the orbs. I finally asked him why he refused to kill them and he just asked "Why? What do they do?"

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Protip: If you really want to get map chat buzzing in WvW, follow Ark's zerg around for about 5 minutes and watch Tserazi start crying about scrubs and rally bait

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

buffbus posted:

In the OP, SFD is listed as being homed in Maguuma but a lot of posts recently reference Blackgate. Did you guys move? I ask because I originally selected Blackgate as my home server and as a filthy poor never transferred to Maguuma. Does this mean I can join in trolling the try-hards with you guys?

We're currently matched against Blackgate in WvW

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I hid Aristocratic Asura's golem around a corner literally 5 feet from where he left it. He starts freaking out in map chat and starts accusing random pubbies of being OldSmeller. He found the golem, raged some more, turned off his commander icon, and suicided himself off the nearest cliff

I don't know what you guys are complaining about wvw owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i'm still sitting on more than 500k sugar pumpkins from a year ago. god help this game's economy if they ever reach more than 50 copper

whatis fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 11, 2015

• Locked thread