Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
What sort of childhood trauma causes someone to purposely seek out cars that will hurt them emotionally?

Have you considered therapy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I can respect a man enthusiastic about some of the uglies and worst designed cars ever made so as far as Im concerned this is a Viggen Safe Zone.

I think Saabs look good.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

Why hello there. :clint:

I want a 900 SPG with window louvers.

ExecuDork posted:

In searching flickr for my own photo, I stumbled across this one, not by me.
Elie Saab Le Parfum by colourmeniki, on Flickr
Now you can smell like quirky Swedish engineering!

Elie Saab is a Lebanese fashion designer. His dresses are so pretty.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

No, you want the same as I do. '78 99 Turbo with louvers. In silver.

I want a lot of Saabs.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

Guess I need to setup a Tinder account, then. :pervert:

So that I can gently caress with you and then post about it in AI?

I have my range set to ten miles because anything more than that is long-distance to me. Sorry Viggen.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

ExecuDork posted:

Is that a knock against the reliability of Saabs, or their suitability for "long-distance" drives?

10 miles is about how far we got between water top-ups during the TSD, come to think of it. The hood on the 900 I was in was definately hinged over the bumper. I have no idea how difficult a front-end swap might be.

I only see Tinder users within ten miles of me. I'll go much further for a car than I will for other things. ;)

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

HotCanadianChick posted:

I got a lot of crappy dates when I restricted okcupid to only people near me. Then I set it to 'any distance' and met my wife (I live in Portland OR and she lived in upstate NY at the time). So who knows, maybe your ideal match is on the other end of the country. :)

I did the long distance thing several times. Every time I say, "Never again," and this time I actually mean it.

Maybe.

I hope.

I can't deal with that emotional mess again. :smith:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Hey look, I found Viggen on Tinder!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

I'd be willing to bet that I know that person one way or another. Last name isn't Hudson, is it? :v:

No idea. Tinder doesn't show last names.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Viggen posted:

First name starts with a K? I know of a few SAABophiles out your way, but haven't kept in touch with most folks over the last few years.

No, but you might know some of my friends.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I still haven't gotten a red title, and with the amount of e/n bullshit I dump in AI, that's pretty surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

HotCanadianChick posted:

Your E/N posts are usually good reads and also you don't actually talk about cars much so nobody gets mad because you said something they didn't like about their car.

My momma always said that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. I like to read project threads but I don't really have anything to contribute.

• Locked thread