Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

muscles like this? posted:

Here's a weird thing, looking through my cable guide looking for something to watch and apparently VH1 is showing the Men in Black movies.

Thanks for making everyone keenly aware of their age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Kraps posted:

I love Batman in this, he's perpetually annoyed, and in the kids episode without the restraint of adulthood he's just a punk kid who can't wait to beat up someone.

See, this is why I wish Smallville was the Batman show they initially pitched.

Also, check out Batman: The Brave and the Bold if you want more of Batman being an rear end in a top hat. A lot of people didn't like it because most of the characters are weird DC characters no one knows and it doesn't have the more serious tone of Bruce Timm's babies. With that expectation in mind, though, it's a really enjoyable series that has a lot of fun.

Arsonist Daria fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 2, 2014

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

raditts posted:

What? Who didn't like Brave and the Bold? It's the best Batman series since the '90s one.

It certainly didn't have a long run, and the series finale is all about how much nerds hated it for not being dark enough. I know I passed it up for a while because I hadn't heard much about it really and just figured I'd watch something else instead.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Brave and the Bold also has, hands down, the best Aquaman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixXnzefsBA

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

precision posted:

Luigi looks like how I feel every time I play Mario Kart and someone comes from last place with some bullshit

From what I've heard, they've cut down on bullshit like that in the new game.

Still not buying a WiiU.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I don't know how you could stop before the FYAD spoiler comes up.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

IRQ posted:

Oh my god, Silicon Valley's extended "jerk off as many guys as possible as quickly as possible" sequence owned so hard.

Woah, I didn't realize that was what Silicon Valley was about.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hyqc1sXcQc

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

That is one fantastic thumbnail.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

IRQ posted:

The Men Who Love Goats starring George Clooney sounds pretty hilarious though.

Or just awkward and weird like that play where Harry Potter fucks a horse.

Please tell me that was performed at a legit theater somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Well that's hardly how it was advertised just now.

• Locked thread