Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Man I'm a big dumb baby and if you want to reduce me to a whimpering wreck all you have to do is point me at some sad or bittersweet episodes of Futurama and I'll be crying in a corner within 22 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Not all of them! There were like 5 good Comedy Central episodes.

Okay 5 is a bit generous. Let's say two - The Late Phillip J. Fry, and the very last one.

Besides, as a noted Doctor Who fan, I'm used to time travel ruining things!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Luck of the Fryrish is definitely around 10x the episode Jurassic Bark was, and don't you forget about it. No no no no.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Ravane posted:

You think in 10 years when Hugh Jackman gets old, they'll cast him to play Old Man Logan? I'd watch a tv series of that.

hahahah Hugh Jackman is never gonna get old.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I just want a PICTURE!

You can't disappoint a picture.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Kraps posted:

I'm really enjoying Justice League Unlimited so far, is there a Marvel equivalent?

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is okay.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

...of SCIENCE! posted:

That loving GIF has single-handedly justified the WiiU's existence.

I could watch it for-loving-ever.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Deadpool posted:

Oh my god. I can't stop watching or laughing. Please help me.

Nope, sorry. You're doomed.

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

From what I've heard, they've cut down on bullshit like that in the new game.

Still not buying a WiiU.

The Wonderful 101 is worth the price of admission alone, and that price is down to like 200bux refurbished from Nintendo directly. Buy a Wii U. Please.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

hcreight posted:

I liked how true to life the OB death was. Surprise, bad things frequently happen when someone with no gun experience tries to use one! It's something most movies and TV shows tend to gloss over.

I just couldn't stop smiling. It was like watching Pulp Fiction for the first time and the weird tension that film's corresponding scene had.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

precision posted:

It's been a while since I read any of the stories but isn't he basically Superman in the originals anyway?

That doesn't excuse mediocre storytelling.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

the commentators on this are great.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Deadpool posted:

They are good commentators but this was also fake. No streakers were actually harmed!

Aaawwww, bummer!
get it?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

im starting to think some of the posters here are afraid of sexual contact!!

there are Doctor Who fans who believe that, despite having a granddaughter, the Doctor has never had sex and that, in fact, he was not even born via sex, but through a complex system of genetic looms.

yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

hosed up if true

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Loom

• Locked thread