Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
There's only one rule, please keep all pointless arguments and flamewars about sectionals vs. loveseats vs. recliners to a minimum. Otherwise, go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
As someone who's hated Homeland since the beginning, it makes me very happy to see everyone turning on it.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Season 1 was great. First half of season 2 was good, and then it went all :showtime:(we need a showtime emote).

I couldn't make it through season 1. Got about 9 episodes in and couldn't take it any more.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Midnight City posted:

I can't understand stopping it after 9 without seeing the last few, unless you'd already been warned about season 1's ending. I don't think anyone was satisfied with S1's ending, but we kept hoping that S2 would bring back those magic feelings.

Then we got OC drama.

Maybe it was 8, I don't really remember. I wasn't really interested in the show in the first place, but after the first season ended and everyone said it was ZOMG SOO GOOOD I decided to try it out. I probably would have given it up earlier, but my man-crush on Mandy Patinkin compelled me to continue on.

precision posted:

This is truth. If you're on Showtime, the best thing that can happen is to be cancelled after a couple-few good seasons.

Also known as the "Dead Like Me" rule.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I'm telling ya, sexy mummies are right around the corner.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Jesus christ there's a lot of shows on tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

DivisionPost posted:

No, a couple of people confused Yvonne Strahovski with Elisha Cuthbert.

That's not what happened at all.

When I was stickying the thread, it got me nostalgic for when I used to make the 24 thread in the early TV IV days (and pre-TV IV days) and even back then, over ten years ago, people used to lose their poo poo when I would change the thread title to something they considered a spoiler. So I used to make up fake spoilers and name the thread that. Gettin all nostalgic up in heah

TL:DR - I just made some poo poo up off the top of my head when I was stickying the thread and it turned out to be very close to what actually happened.

• Locked thread