Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Deadpool posted:

Shameless is the lone exception to the rule I suppose. Though I don't really watch many other Showtime shows.

Shameless is exceptional. Shameless demands a long walk after certain first season episodes just to process the emotional red-rear end beatdown it delivers, AND THEN SEASON 2 GETS BETTER.

AND THEN SEASON 3 IS EVEN BETTER.

For the love of God watch Shameless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Michelle MacLaren is living proof that there is a glass ceiling for female filmmakers in Hollywood. Joe and Anthony Russo have absolutely earned their shot at The Winter Soldier and I can't wait to see their movie, but if the director of Breaking Bad's "Four Days Out" and "One Minute" -- not to mention The Walking Dead's "Guts," a pulverizing hour of TV in its own right -- was a man, Marvel would be on their hands and loving knees trying to bring him on board.

Now that she's got "Gliding Over All," "To'hajille," and a couple of Game of Thrones episodes under her belt, Hollywood's out of excuses. In fact, WB and DC should just put her on Wonder Woman and let her work. Any man they hire to develop it is just going to be an insult as long as she and Kathryn Bigelow draw breath; at least with Bigelow you can claim that she wants to put her Point Break past behind her and focus on serious war dramas.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

comes along bort posted:

The funny thing is Point Break is a pretty good showcase for her talent. Silly story but an extremely well-made film, as is Blue Steel.

Oh, yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see her drop the prestige for a minute and take us for a drive. In fact, I saw Escape Plan this weekend -- okay movie, good if you're just down to see Stallone and Schwarzenegger working together and are expecting absolutely nothing more -- but now that I think of it, that movie was begging for '90s era Bigelow to drop in and tear poo poo up. If she did, it would've fit perfectly alongside Blue Steel and Point Break, but instead it's just a weak wannabe.

(Watch this: with Karma being the way it is, somebody's going to come in and chide me for bitching about Escape Plan.)

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Honestly, with Homeland...I just go with it. I think it says something that I'm no longer watching live (I haven't seen the last episode yet but I know about the big twist), and I no longer find anything worth examining or defending, but I find it enjoyable if I tune out the criticism and roll with the punches. If they're gonna Four Feather Carrie this year (reference is not as accurate as I hoped but whatever), fine, bring it on.

Same goes for Korra, actually, and a lot of shows I like. I'm not looking to get my rear end kicked with each hour of TV I watch, mostly I'm just looking to fill some time and escape.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

This makes me wonder what they're going to do with Masters of Sex considering that Masters and Johnson were full-bore gay-to-straight conversion quacks later in their career.

According to Wikipedia, Johnson claims she always had reservations about their conversion clinic. Now whether that's true or she was just trying to cover her rear end (Masters was long dead when she gave the interview in 2009; she passed this year), I don't know. But in the show, it'll probably be a source of tension between the two of them if they ever get to it, with Johnson being on the right side of history while Masters is on the wrong.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Inspector 34 posted:

I've been liking @Midnight so far too, but has anybody noticed how the points seem to skip around? In the 2nd episode I swear Jon Daly went from 600 to 1100 then down to 100 and all the way back up to 1100 over the course of like 2 questions. Not that anybody really gives a poo poo about the points. Glad to see a bunch of Comedy Bang Bang guests on so far. I want James Adomian to do the show as Tom Lykis god damnit!

I noticed that too; my best guess is that there's so much riffing between Hardwick and the panel / contestants that they have to edit out material that doesn't affect the final outcome.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
We were talking Dracula earlier? Because Dan Fienberg had some words to say about it. Over 2,000 of them. None of them nice.

Dan Fienberg posted:

The actual villains in this "Dracula" are The Order of the Dragon, an ancient order played by an assortment of familiar faces from British TV. There's Lady Edith's newspaper editor beau! There's Patrick from "Coupling"! Now Dracula is a vampire and he's insanely wealthy and he has speed and physical gifts which, like I've said, we've only barely begun to see, but he's inexplicably made the decision that rather than just going and slaughtering the Order of the Dragon en masse, he'd rather hit them where it truly hurts. Now, again, you're probably thinking, "Isn't the jugular where it truly hurts?" No. Dracula is waging an economic war on the Order, which has become powerful not so much through leading the Crusades or the ongoing "Downton Abbey"-style entrenchment of the British upper class, but rather through their savvy investment in oil interests. The Order of the Dragon may have a kickbutt name, but their only menace comes from the assumption that oil company executives are inherently evil.

So Dracula's plan is to introduce a new energy source that will devalue The Order's oil interests and... Oh Dear God. If you're Dracula and you want to get revenge on people, you make yourself an army of vampires and you tear everybody associated with those people into little bits. Your plan is "Murder, pillage, wipe the blood from my mouth" not "Boy I bet it'll make them disappointed if their stock takes a dip."

EDIT: Jessica De Gouw, AKA The Actress They Hired To Play Huntress To Assure People That Katie Cassidy Could Indeed Be Worse, plays Mina Harker. Staying the hell away.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Oct 26, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Tonight's @Midnight features Eugene Mirman, Kristen Schaal, and Doug Benson. Comedy Central in two minutes. Go.

EDIT: "Yes! But it was by a bear and now I'm dead."

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Oct 29, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Mr. Fowl posted:

Tonight's episode seems to be evidence that they should just throw the away a game segment or two on nights that the comics are doing this well. Don't be tied down to the format!

That or just release extended episodes on the web.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Oct 29, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
I'll make a thread tomorrow if nobody else does, but for now, let's see who else is on deck...

TUES: Matt Braunger, Nikki Glaser, Patton Oswalt (!!!)

WED: Scott Aukerman (!!!), Matt Besser, Megan Neuringer

THURS: Steve Agee, Natasha Leggero, Moshe Kasher

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Thread for @Midnight is up. Enjoy!

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Holy poo poo this month's episode of Real Sports. The story of Friends of Jaclyn.

Oh man that was rough. I was only half paying attention and it still destroyed me.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

...! posted:

Just finished Banshee.

:stare:

I need season two. :f5:

My Dad's big on action movies, so whenever he comes to visit from out of state I watch Banshee with him.

He got through episode 7 last week before he had to go home and he's been jonesing for more. I'm hoping to finish it with him this weekend. I can't WAIT to see his reaction to that last gunfight and THAT loving ROCKET LAUNCHER.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Tina Fey and Robert Carlock are coming back to NBC and they're bringing Ellie Kemper with them.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/31/nbc-greenlights-ellie-kemper-comedy-from-tina-fey/

Entertainment Weekly posted:

The network has ordered straight-to-series 13 episodes of new comedy for next fall. The series will center on a woman (Kemper) who “escapes from a doomsday cult and starts life over in New York City.”

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Deadpool posted:

I don't watch any of the animated stuff there so I can sympathize with this. A live action thread for that stuff would be fine. There was an older Childrens Hospital/NTSF thread too, but we'll roll them into that thread as well. Just make it for all live action Adult Swim stuff. The other thread can be the animated stuff only.

If it's not too late -- a thread for AS proper and a second thread for Toonami sounds about right.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Okay there is no loving way this episode of Bar Rescue (with the Sand Dollar) is real.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

DivisionPost posted:

Okay there is no loving way this episode of Bar Rescue (with the Sand Dollar) is real.

Spoke too soon, this next episode is even more :psyduck:.

:smug: "I'ma go all in!" *WHIPCRACK*

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

precision posted:

Watch the first two seasons of Chuck and pretend the rest never happened. The finale is actually pretty good, though.

See, that's not fair, because the finale takes into account everything that happened over the entire series, good and bad.

It absolutely gets divisive after the second season (personally I enjoyed the whole run), but on the whole, it's worth watching and forming your own opinion over.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

PriorMarcus posted:

She showed everyone how great she can be in the last season of Dexter so hopefully she never gets hired for another major role again.

Let's be fair: it was Dexter. The number of actors who escaped that show looking good can be counted on one hand.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Sophia posted:

Hello Couch Thread it has been awhile because I don't watch new TV anymore, just old TV and currently I'm running through Alphas again and getting EXTREMELY UPSET that it was not on my television this year. But regardless, what new fall shows should I be watching that I'm not?

Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow Sleepy Hollow HOLY poo poo YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING SLEEPY HOLLOW.

"But DP, this post is so low-content and it doesn't tell me anything!" You don't need to be told anything. You just need to know the show is batshit insane in the best possible way and doesn't take its batshit insane premise too seriously. WATCH IT.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Sophia posted:

Hello Couch Thread it has been awhile because I don't watch new TV anymore, just old TV and currently I'm running through Alphas again and getting EXTREMELY UPSET that it was not on my television this year. But regardless, what new fall shows should I be watching that I'm not?

You're into shows about identity, right? If you're not caught up on Orphan Black you should get on that as well.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Sophia posted:

Okay I will check out Sleepy Hollow next and try to make it through the rest of Orphan Black after I got bored with it.

I got bored with Orphan Black too. It takes its time, willing to stall the plot a bit while it builds up its characters, and then around episode 6 it starts to tear poo poo up.

Also, drop by IRC when you start up Sleepy Hollow so we can see your reactions. Obviously getting ripped and running marathons takes precedence over parking yourself on the couch with a laptop, but we're all a bunch of creeps who selfishly want more of you in there, and thus I'm compelled to ask! :)

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Shageletic posted:

We're recommending shows? loving Hannibal. Done. See you in 13 hours.

If it's for Sophia? She's tried Hannibal. Not her bag.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

IRQ posted:

Why aren't you watching PoI Sophia? Why!

Because she can't legally catch up on it without shelling out at least $90.

Apparently Sepinwall likes Ground Floor, despite it having a terrible advertising campaign:

quote:

[Creators Bill] Lawrence and [Greg] Malins use the staginess of the format to their advantage. Many single-cam comedies — or hybrids like "How I Met Your Mother" (where Malins also worked) — are fond of bouncing from scene to scene, location to location, as quickly as possible. With only a few regular sets, "Ground Floor" tries to stay in each as long as possible, letting scenes play out so that the jokes can build and build. Also, the studio audience laughter doesn't sound like it was electronically sweetened later; most of the jokes get some chuckles, but you don't hear roars and roars after every mediocre joke, which makes the show more inherently watchable and makes those moments when the audience does go nuts feel honest.

Again, it's a show that gets better over time, and at this stage you can see the creative team trying out different ideas to see what works and what should be scrapped. (Continuity nerds will notice jokes in the second and third episodes that directly contradict things we learned in the first and second.) As someone who grew up loving multi-cam sitcoms, and who despairs for humanity watching most of the current crop of them, basic competence with the form is enormously welcome. "Ground Floor" already has that, and quickly demonstrates the potential for much more.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-tbs-ground-floor-a-retro-comedy-treat#HBJKIPoiXBcJ1zOq.99

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

PriorMarcus posted:

Because its boring, I imagine.

You all love that show far too much for what little new or interesting it offers.

Well for starters, the all-powerful AI that sits at the center of the show happens to be benevolent. This may have a niche in sci-fi literature, but comes across as a real change-up in mainstream sci-fi, which has been so consumed with the idea of technology stripping away humanity that even the great Battlestar Galactica couldn't help but end the series with our heroes casting out the comforts of technology (transhumanism aside) and starting fresh.

Toss in an extremely well-developed group of core characters (one of the big appeals of last night's episode was watching a character who started out as a stoic by-the-book type claim her place as the biggest badass on the show), and the fact that it manages to walk a fascinating thematic tightrope between "The surveillance state is crippling us as a society" and "The surveillance state is saving lives," and, well...yeah. It plays by a standard procedural rulebook, and it's certainly not above delivering massive and sometimes unnecessary exposition dumps, but the underlying ideas and cast chemistry are anything but rote.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 13, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

PriorMarcus posted:

I admired House of Cards more than I liked it. I'm really hoping Season Two lives up to the potential.

Also, Melissa Rosenberg, writer of all the Twilight films has been announced as the head writer for Netflix's Jessica Jones series.

That...makes a certain amount of sense, though I liked the idea of her last series (Red Widow) more than the execution of it. Good luck to her, I guess.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

precision posted:

Some extremely special stuff ends up happening, it just so happens that said stuff made me go "oh for gently caress's sake" and stop watching.

The Machine loving literally calls a woman in a mental hospital because she worships it or whatever.

Just out of curiosity -- and I don't intend to put you on the defensive, at least not in a mean way -- what exactly do you think is happening with this?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

STAC Goat posted:

Does it? It's been years since I struggled through Twilight and even longer since I read Alias but aside from a female protaganist with issues I don't really see the similarity.

But I didn't watch the Twilight sequels so in the name of fairness I'll restrain from judgment.

Twilight I leave out of the equation because a book like that, you have absolutely no choice but to adapt it straight. I think at one point they talked to Stephanie Meyer about removing "SO THE LION FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAMB," and her response was "Hey, it's your movie, but you know fans get that phrase tattooed on them, right?"

Four different directors -- including David "Hannibal" Slade and Bill loving Condon -- took swings at Twilight, and pretty much the same drat movie came out. You could have fifty different writers take a crack at the script, and they'd all be forced to take the same approach. The book is just too popular to allow any variations from the source material; you can't really judge the screenwriter by it. (FWIW, the same thing happened with the Robert Langdon movies, and I guarantee that Fifty Shades of Grey -- as if anyone but our mothers gave a poo poo about it -- will hit the same wall.)

---

Red Widow, though, you can totally judge Rosenberg for, and frankly it wasn't terribly engaging, so I don't hold much hope for the Jessica Jones series. Jones sounds like a great character, though, and I've got my fingers crossed for it to work out.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 13, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I've not been inspired to dive into Person of Interest because I've gotten the sense that a lot of the excitement comes from sci fi fans who are getting an itch scratched they didn't expect a network cop procedural to scratch. I don't have that itch so I feel like I'll be underwhelmed.

That's not untrue. But if you'll permit me, the scene that first got people to take notice of PoI had no sci-fi hook to it at all.

Let me set it up: It was episode 4 of the first season. The Machine gives the team (Reese is the brawn, Finch is the brain) the number of a friendly ER doctor. Now, The Machine doesn't tell them if she's going to be a victim or a perpetrator; they have to investigate and figure it out for themselves. They see this kind, talented doctor, they see that she's entered the orbit of a guy who's been charged with rape multiple times, and they assume she's going to be a victim...

...all the way up to the point where she tazes the bastard and stuffs him into her trunk.

It turns out that her sister was one of his victims; she committed suicide shortly after the charges were dropped. So the doctor went out and bought everything you could possibly need to make a body disappear. Reese is experienced enough to know two things:

1.) She'll get away with it.
2.) She'll never forgive herself.

So Reese intervenes, talks her down, takes the car off her hands...

And then this happens.

That's right. Cut to credits, "SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOLKS!" Outside of one unrelated incident that allows you to make an indirect inference as to what happened afterwards, this is never brought up again.

What kind of balls do you have to have to end an episode of a CBS procedural, one that has yet to get a back-nine order, like THAT? The show wasn't really great yet, but that picked up a lot of goodwill and carried it until the more naked sci-fi elements came into play.

That's the other thing: The show isn't necessarily as heavy on the sci-fi as you might believe, especially when it's starting out. Granted, those elements start to really come into focus at the end of the first season (owing to a well-placed music cue, one I'd say is up there with "Watchtower" in BSG and -- sorry -- "Don't Stop Believin'" in Glee), but up until now there's been a grounded police / political conspiracy thriller mixed in with the sci-fi element.

What I'm saying -- and I apologize if I'm being annoying, I know it's very easy to be this way when you REALLY love a show like I do -- is to give it a try anyway. A lot of people have different opinions as to when it gets good, and as a result, one gets the sense of goalposts often being moved. So let me try to be definitive.

Episode 4, which I just described, is a decent episode of television with an ending that promises some bite to the series as a whole.
Episode 7 is one of the first "legit" episodes of the show and properly introduces its first recurring antagonist.
Episode 9 is just okay, but goes a long way toward un-loving a character who was, at that point, peripheral at best.
Episode 22 is when the show starts reaching for the next level.

If you take this show up, and by episode 7 you couldn't give a single poo poo about any of the characters or anything that's happening in it, I'm confident that nothing that comes afterwards will change your mind, so you should drop the show.

Again, sorry if I'm being annoying. I know you said you weren't interested, I just went in wanting to adjust some preconceptions and couldn't resist the sales pitch.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 13, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

STAC Goat posted:

...even in that clip...Caviezel seems like a bad and unengaging lead. But I've heard that people gain appreciation for his portrayal as the series goes on and that it feels more like a character choice than acting flaw (much like I've heard about a character/actor in Fringe, another show you can throw on that list).

Even if you think of it as an intentional choice, though, he still doesn't click for a lot of people. And that's a big "if," too; as Deadpool may be willing to point out, Caviezel is like this in almost every role he's in (Frequency being a notable exception, at least from what I remember). He actually plays the main villain in the Stallone / Schwarzenegger movie Escape Plan; in it, he wavers between "psychotic Ivy League fraternity president" (which to his credit he does REALLY well; his exit may have actually been my favorite moment in the movie) and "Evil John Reese" with little rhyme or reason. So you can make the argument that he's just not a strong actor, or at best has a very narrow range.

If you're willing to call it an intentional choice, then yeah, at this early point in the series, he's killed or disconnected himself from everything he's ever cared about and is literally just living for the work. But it takes a while to get used to it, and the argument can be made that it wasn't so much Caviezel who fine-tuned his character as it was the writers who learned to write to his narrow range, and / or the audience getting used to what he was doing.

So posting that clip is always a risky proposition; it's worth it to demonstrate how high-minded the writing on the show can be (on occasion; obviously this isn't Mad Men), but it also showcases its absolute biggest barrier to entry.

But of course, all of this is moot because as you said, even if you wanted to catch up, you're just too backlogged to do so and I totally feel you on that. Still we kind of had this argument in IRC as well and I wanted to throw my two cents in.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 14, 2013

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Mu Zeta posted:

Remember that scene in Weeds where the youngest son finds a naked picture of his mom and then jerks off to it?

:stare:

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not sure if "LARP and the Real Girl" or "Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!" is my favorite title.

I've only seen a handful of random Supernatural episodes, but on general principle I have to get behind any episode titled "The French Mistake."

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
^^^What he said.

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Because I don't like Supernatural?

I'm not using gay in the pejorative sense or talking about literal gay content like in Six Feet Under being bad or anything. Supernatural is gay show in the same way Dexter is a gay show.

How is...any of this not pejorative?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
No seriously Tobacco do you even know what the word "pejorative" means?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Yo, tonight at 1:30, Adult Swim is rerunning Moral Orel, which starts off...not great, but few other shows have made the bad times as retroactively worthwhile as Moral Orel has. If you're still up, set your DVRs now.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
The Wire: The Complete Series usually retails for about $200.

Guess how much DeepDiscount.com is selling it for?

Onward, hipsters.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
All my best to your family, Deadpool!

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Rarity posted:

Arrow delivered the episode of a lifetime tonight jesus

I think I yelled out "OH poo poo" -- literally yelled, none of that "I'm thinking it and nodding in appreciation" -- three times tonight. I've never been happier to be single.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Zaggitz posted:

This week of television may well be the death of me.

If the trend continues, Scandal is going to leave me curled in a ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Irish Joe posted:

Any good? I was never a fan of Cosby's old standup, but I'm willing to give him a chance if his material has improved.

I admire you for not just towing the party line on Himself and standing up against it as if it wasn't one of the funniest comedy specials ever made, even to this day.

You're still wrong, but good on you for owning it.

• Locked thread