Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goggle Fox
Jul 9, 2011

That sticky bomb deflection in the early death reel :allears:

Hope this thread turns out great! I love this game even though I've gotten seriously bad at it since HD came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goggle Fox
Jul 9, 2011

senrath posted:

So, uh, turns out there's a guy who legitimately killed the Ghost.

Yes, it was Bananasaurus Rex. But you can't go and say that without linking to it! Fair warning: it takes him ten minutes and it's tedious as hell. And now no-one has to do it ever again.

>Link removed because secrets :ssh:<

This run is chock full of good moments. I love how all these new secrets come together, they really flesh out a game I thought was complex enough when the old version was all we had.

Goggle Fox fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 29, 2013

Goggle Fox
Jul 9, 2011

^ Well I know a few people who could use a copy!

senrath posted:

I didn't link it because it shows off stuff that hasn't been covered in the LP yet.

Ah, good point. Removing it until a later date.

Goggle Fox
Jul 9, 2011

Sorites posted:

Someone should make that their avatar. Possibly with the caption "And up. And up."

Professional Sasquash player.
Position: Ball.

This seems a lot rarer in the HD version than the older version, but thankfully the new physics allows for all kinds of elaborate deaths instead! But this one makes me feel all nostalgic.

Goggle Fox
Jul 9, 2011

Blitzing through this game like that leads to the most entertaining results, and deaths. Mostly deaths.

What's the track you used for the montage at the end?

• Locked thread