Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I feel like Jason Verrett may need to put on some size if he wants to stick around in the NFL. Some of the stronger receivers will just bully him around on the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Who are some of the better Nose Tackles in the draft? With all of the turn over the Cowboys have had with their defensive line this year I really hope they look into drafting someone. I hope no one has fallen in love with Ben loving Bass and thinks he's the savior of this defensive line next year.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

You guys can't be serious in saying that the Boys' shouldn't take a safety, until what, the 3rd-4th round?

They can add depth to the front 7 with either the 1st or 2nd, and picks 3-7. These small school projects at safety are just as much responsible for their horrendous pass defense as a lack of pass rush. There's no reason to not try for a safety within the first two rounds. They don't need depth there - they need immediate help at that position.

They shouldn't take a safety unless Dix happens to fall to them. We have more pressing matters such as our defensive line which will be losing its best player to free agency this year. Even if we do take a safety our secondary will continue to look terrible because our defensive line will not be able to generate any pressure at all what so ever outside of Ware.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Rasczak posted:

If Dallas was still running a 3-4 I'd be on board with Nix but alas

I would take who ever I could get at DT if I were Dallas.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Bill Parcells final draft as Cowboys coach.

1. Bobby Carpenter - Ugh.
2. Anthony Fasano - Currently with the Cheifs. Not the first Tight End to escape the shadow of Jason Witten.
3. Jason Hatcher - Pretty decent player who broke out when Dallas switched to the 4-3. Now with the Redskins.
4. Skyler Green - I think he was a WR/KR and was a loving bust. I think he was cut before the season started. Currently playing for the New Orleans VooDoo.
5. Pat Watkins - A 6'4" Saftey that was supposed to be the guy to help out Roy Williams in coverage. He couldn't beat out Keith loving Davis for playing time. Currently in the CFL.
6. Montavious Stanley - Practice Squad guy from what I remember.
7. Pat McQuistan -
7. E. J. Whitley - Was on the Cowboys roster in 2006 and played in the CFL in 2008. Currently retired I guess.

• Locked thread