Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Nevermind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Gendo posted:

If the Vikings had the chance to take Mariota or Bridgewater and took Mariota I'd probably shoot someone.

We took Ponder over Kaepernick. It wouldn't surprise me.

EDIT: Does anyone think Manziel has any chance to succeed in the NFL? I admit I've seen nothing but highlights of him, but it seems like given his small stature and reliance on scrambling and pulling plays out of his rear end he'll be a bust. The stuff he does in College doesn't seem like it would fly in the pros. Also he's intensely unlikable and I want him to fail.

Yaws fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Oct 26, 2013

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Jota posted:

That Ryan Leaf comparison on his personality...holy loving poo poo you have got to be kidding me.

Ignoring what happened to Leaf after his NFL career, did he have these character issues that Manziel supposedly has? Was it ever brought up before the draft?

• Locked thread