Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
bewbies, you're like my favorite Chief fan here. And this thread is exactly why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miko
May 20, 2001

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

San Diego needs corners and offensive linemen really bad
Fluker is my favorite.

Also, Gilchrist is probably having migraines and harsh light sensitivity somewhere.

Miko
May 20, 2001

I like the use of 'Primary' target. Better than catchy and speedy.

Although they have very dangerous threats in Davis and Crabtree as well. drat you, 49ers.

Miko
May 20, 2001

That's essentially trading a high level starting QB for two mystery boxes. And you're banking on one of those mystery boxes to be a high level starting QB.

Foles is in a great situation this year and even if he regresses to the mean, he'll still get back Maclin and have McCoy and Jackson to carry the load.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Manziel ceiling is Russell Wilson, and that's not a knock on him. He's wayyy more out of control than Wilson is in the pocket though, who is incredibly, annoyingly efficient with his movement, which could be disastrous for him in the NFL.

Miko
May 20, 2001

The Browns got Joe Haden, they have used up all their good karma this decade.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Yeah, just so there's some numbers, in 2012 Luck and RG3 made over $20mil/4yr on their rookie contracts. The 8th overall, Ryan Tannehill got about $12mil/4yr.

EJ Manuel just signed a $8.8mil/5yr contract last season for getting picked 16th. And he still has to play in Buffalo.

Bridgewater isn't metagaming this whole system.

Miko
May 20, 2001

I think that was mainly Archie's PTSD from his Saints years kicking in and the Chargers looked like another Manning black hole to him, so he told Eli to steer clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miko
May 20, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

1. Cam Cameron
2. Von Miller
3. Marcel Dareus
4. A.J. Green
5. Patrick Peterson
6. Julio Jones
7. Aldon Smith
8. Jake Locker
9. Tyron Smith
10. Blaine Gabbert
I like how no one noticed this.