Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I've always felt that when a rules thread is long winded and filled with every possible permutation of situations that could arise, people are less likely to read it, and more likely to try to get around it by ignoring the spirit of the rule while adhering to the letter. So here it goes:

• Don't post about ponies. I can't stress this enough.

• SPOILER RULES: Are you talking about something that's already aired in an episode on the East Coast? Then you don't need spoiler tags. Are you talking about something that you only saw in a preview, or a commercial, or or due to a leaked ANYTHING? Then you need spoiler tags. Casting information is not a spoiler. Unless it obviously IS a spoiler, like a recurring character that was presumed dead or something coming back. Honestly, just use common sense. Netflix shows "air" all at once, so once they go up, there's no need for spoiler tags in that show's thread. You should still use them in other threads that might mention the show for at least a month. poo poo like this falls under the "common sense" clause.

• Also, don't use spoiler tags for non-spoilers. It was only mildly funny the first time, and that was in 2007.

• I shouldn't even have to mention this in the year of our Lord 2013, but we're not here to find pirated shows for you. Don't ask where you can find them, don't complain if your pirated show has glitches, don't brag about how you pirated a show a day early.

• Don't post about My Little Pony

It's not hard to post about your favorite shows and have a good time without getting probated! Really, just use common sense and don't be a dick. That's it. And muscles like this and I are both available by PM if you have any issues or questions.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
And if you're looking for something else, there's always :google:

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Oct 24, 2013