Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Acquilae posted:

Freep meltdown in 3..2..

Lol Freep watching anything about science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

Ya'll gotta like, quit judging this thing minute-by-minute. Just watch and enjoy. I'm enjoying it.

Not the goon way.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
The CGI is pretty good for a tv show, sure beats the poo poo out of lost.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Why is this man wearing a suit in the woods?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Zero One posted:

Awww... Carl Sagan was so nice.

Or a Pedo

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

TremorX posted:

My 8-year-old son was excited to finally see it, enjoyed the whole thing and can't wait to see more next week. Seeing as we live deep in the buckle of the Bible Belt,

The best outcome anyone can hope for in this poo poo world.

Also congrats on getting laid 8 years ago.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Damo posted:

Goons are seriously the worst. Good loving lord. Just watch the show and enjoy it for what it is, an entry level view of science for the layman of 2014. Or complain about it on the internet while you are watching it and missing half of the show while you are writing stupid posts, I guess. Also, Seth MacFarlane did family guy so he sucks lolololol.

Pretty much this.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

computer parts posted:

Putting it on at the same time as The Walking Dead probably wasn't a good idea either.

That and GOT starts in 3 weeks.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Shbobdb posted:

Still wouldn't include GoT. And I don't know fuckin' anybody with basic cable. That may be anecdotal -- is it really that common?

Well just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean the rest of the world/country doesn't there is a reason GOT is one if not the most talked about show on TV.

Edit: /\/\ put it up on Mondays there isn't poo poo on Mondays right now imo.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
omg neil be safe.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
A lot of poo poo has happened in 6000 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
If fish eyes are so good how come they can't see the hooks? :smug: its in the bible

• Locked thread