Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

aldantefax posted:

I'll get you some information via that PM you sent me in the next grip of days, since you have a bunch of people that want to play it.

We want to play it so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

aldantefax posted:

I'm thinking of a specific building, not boudoir or bordello (maybe bordello?) that this is actually supposed to be. It was featured as a building type in the Alhambra boardgame, and since I don't have that game anymore, I don't even remember what it's called. Gosh!

A serlagio?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Davzz posted:

Also maybe P1 isn't popular because gameplay wise it was crap.
Maybe four hours between save points is too long.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Ratoslov posted:

Why not call it a 'Fortune Cookie'? Fortune cookies are yellow, snacks, related to money (and chance), and are also way more common in the English speaking world than the very American 'Payday' bar.

Presumably because Payday sounds like a bribe, which is more important to the card that squeezing in a food related pun.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Bitchtits McGee posted:

Twinkies! Are those known internationally?

At that point you're saying that it's more important for the joke to be food than a bribe. And given that it's a bribe power I think you're putting the cart before the horse here.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
What's the relationship between the amount of space you've cleared and the number of humans in your settlement? Is one derived from the other, if you have too many humans do they begin to starve, is it all just sort of glossed over?

Ignore me, I just found the answer in F&F, gonna go read that for a while.

Mystic Mongol fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
You say that, but I look at the Drone class, who gets mechanical benefits for skipping combat rounds completely to take naps, and I say---yes, this is what I want my contribution in combat to be.

"Wizard! We need you to kill these orcs with your mighty spells!"

".....next turn......zzzzzzzz"

• Locked thread