Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

:woop: :woop: :woop:

So do you have a kickstarter page or something so I can give you moneys for promises of books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Ewen Cluney posted:

In hindsight there are a lot of things I would've changed or toned down in Maid, but there are also plenty of things some people found objectionable that are too central to the game to really take out per se. OTOH the tiny handful of naked monsters and such in Meikyuu Kingdom are in no way essential to the game.

Please do. I really want to actually play Meikyuu, and that would be vastly easier if it doesn't become known as That Lolicon Game or whatever.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

twinight posted:

There's basically zero chance of that, even if no edits were made whatsoever, so don't worry.

My fears are assauged, sir!

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Why not call it a 'Fortune Cookie'? Fortune cookies are yellow, snacks, related to money (and chance), and are also way more common in the English speaking world than the very American 'Payday' bar.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Bitchtits McGee posted:

tl;dr - "Payday" works, sure.

Okay, I'm convinced. :v:

Ratoslov fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Nov 7, 2013

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

So what, precisely, do you do with all those materials you pick up in the dungeons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Lynx Winters posted:

One common type of material is Meat. An item called the Pan can be used to craft Lunches out of Meat you've collected, even while you're in the dungeon. An item that the Cook job starts with, the Apron, can be used to change any one type of material dropped by a monster into Meat, and also offers a chance of a special bonus for any Lunches made with that transformed Meat.

Badass. Anyone up for some beholder chow mein?

• Locked thread