Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Potsticker posted:

To make reference to Western games, it's sort of like Warhammer Quest. Except the players manage the town rather than just have encounters in them.

This is the best comparison I've heard yet!

Lynx Winters posted:

As of last time we discussed it, Happymancer will not be renamed, that poo poo is too good.

I am also working on this project and can confirm this to be incontrovertible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

realbrickwall posted:

I will buy that tier if you put it in and I have the funds (I don't know the price of the original book, but I'm guessing that the two books together would be more than $100 and less than $200?). I mean, I don't doubt you guys will do a good job, but I have wanted the original for some time, and convenient packaging is always nice.

We ended up purchasing copies for ourselves for around that price point to use for localization (making decisions that make sense for english-speaking audiences is significantly helped by having immediate access to the original context as well as just the words, 4chan's complaints about us destroying everything aside!) including shipping, so you can probably source them already if you look!

• Locked thread