Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I would also like to have before and after processing pics. You guys make them look so drat great. :allears:

Also, I'd like to see more of that cat with some actual people food. Maybe a bread roll, or spaghetti carbonara, perhaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
^^^ ??? There's definitely food on the blogspot.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

What do you think the word "crumb" means when referring to a sliced open piece of bread?

Probably the crust, in context.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

YEAH DOG posted:

Maybe a food photographer should know what crumb means, especially in context, since it's the exact opposite of crust.

I'm not going to create reasons out of thin air, but if English is not a first language it can easily be mistaken. Otherwise, who the heck cares anyway?

You're being unnecessarily abrasive to one or more people who clearly haven't warranted it, if you have critically constructive notes to impart it sounds like that guy is willing to learn things as well as he is sharing his own (still developing) knowledge.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

The natural lighting really makes it pop.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

JEEVES420 posted:

You need to chew your food better.

They're corn chips, what're you gonna do? :shrug:

• Locked thread