Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
No joke about only having enough weed for one day, but it miraculously burning for eight? Or is that too obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Train Surgeon posted:

I read it as well, tried to look up whether there was an obscure comedian with the same name perhaps but nope. Looks like we're bowing to Zod tonight, very interested to see how this turns out.

If only they could have pitted him against Terence Stamp...

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Ron Funches is back tonight!

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Ron Funches is back tonight!

And he was especially on fire!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Tupping Liberty posted:

And he was especially on fire!

I don't think he ever isn't, though.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This thread's dead but the show is still funny :(

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
NED RYERSON!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Holy gently caress, Hayes MacArthur's answers on #GrittySeuss tonight are some of the funniest poo poo I've heard on this show in a long time :lol:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I think that was the first instance of Hug Life on Hug Life or Thug Life.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
It looks Funches is starting to lose some serious weight.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Topics for @Elevenish include: "Other dead things David Cameron has stuck his willy into."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my god, James Adomian and Anthony Atamanuik playing Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump respectively in an @Midnight Presidential debate hahahaha

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
A+ would impersonate again. I love all the trump spoofs. "Japan is beating us 48% on robotic tentacle exports, and I'll tell you that under my presidency every woman will have their own inside of them. That's why I love the Japanese crying lorn... Reminds them of how they lost the war."

loosenukes
Feb 14, 2005

you don't put your best missile in your crummiest hole
This is the best thing the show has ever done. The Trump voice is perfect.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That white power joke was the hardest I've laughed at this show in months :allears:

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Yeah this is incredible. Atamanuik's Trump is so perfect.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ceramics posted:

Yeah this is incredible. Atamanuik's Trump is so perfect.

He had the mannerisms and facial tics and voice down pat. Even moreso than Adomian's Bernie. It was absolutely magnificent.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I saw on twitter that it was an hour episode, but my DVR only record a half hour, and the guide only has it listed for a half hour, with a different show at 12:30. Can anyone clear that up, was it an hour or just a regular show length?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

swickles posted:

I saw on twitter that it was an hour episode, but my DVR only record a half hour, and the guide only has it listed for a half hour, with a different show at 12:30. Can anyone clear that up, was it an hour or just a regular show length?
It was an hour. My DVR only recorded a half hour too, and then Broad City was supposed to come on after it, but I was watching it as it aired and it was a full hour of @Midnight.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Cool, thanks. I will just check it out when its uploaded to cc.com.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That Tay disclaimer :lol:

evilnissan
Apr 18, 2007

I'm comin home.
The debate episode is perfect.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

evilnissan posted:

The debate episode is perfect.

Yeah, I'm not familiar with the guy playing trump but it was hilariously accurate. The weird grey around the eyes really sold that orange man trump look.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
THE TAKING BOY :gonk:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

sticklefifer posted:

THE TAKING BOY :gonk:

From this same episode (oh god I'm so far behind), James Adomian doing Jeff Goldblum's laugh from Jurassic Park had me dying.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
https://twitter.com/FozzieBear/status/733036186470625284

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

If this does not include Statler and Waldorf, that will be a major shame.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't think I get the video that won the Jaguar contest. It seems like it cuts off before the joke.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Chris D'Elia is bombing, and I'm actually laughing at things Moshe Kasher is saying. What the hell is going on here?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
I dunno, man, if you didn't think that cocaine ad D'Elia did was golden, I don't know what to tell you

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

That was his one good bit, sadly. He just didn't have anyone to play off of this panel.

And I just realized I'm getting Moshe Kasher mixed up with Blaine Capatch. That makes more sense now. Now that I go back and look at some of Moshe's other episodes, he actually is consistently funny.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

EricFate posted:

Chris D'Elia is bombing, and I'm actually laughing at things Moshe Kasher is saying. What the hell is going on here?

I didn't like Chris D'Elia before I saw him on @midnight a couple months ago. I just love his enthusiasm, especially when someone else gives a genuinely funny answer. Dude just seems to be super supportive and positive. As a result, when he isn't funny, his reactions and realization that he isn't actually make it somewhat funny for me.

Also, Harambewatch was pretty golden.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

EricFate posted:

And I just realized I'm getting Moshe Kasher mixed up with Blaine Capatch. That makes more sense now. Now that I go back and look at some of Moshe's other episodes, he actually is consistently funny.

Before I saw him on the show with his name written on the podium in front of him, I though he went by the stage name Motion Capture. :downs:

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

EricFate posted:

That was his one good bit, sadly. He just didn't have anyone to play off of this panel.

Didn't think he bombed by any stretch of the imagination, but it wasn't one of his best appearances. He and Whitney Cummings are great playing off each other, which is weird when you think how mediocre their sitcom was.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jeff Tweedy lookin' like fat Johnny Depp.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
Anthony Atamanuik showing up randomly as Trump all week should be a fun gimmick. Natasha Lyonne somehow looks better than she did in the American Pie movies; sobriety agrees with her.

FetusSlapper fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Sep 20, 2016

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

FetusSlapper posted:

Anthony Atamanuik showing up randomly as Trump all week should be a fun gimmick.

Well that was a terrible prediction.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
This trump thing is unbearable.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
It was a tired bit before they quadrupled down on it this week, but I have to admit Janet Varney racking up over 160,000 points on Tuesday night was pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

FELD1 posted:

It was a tired bit before they quadrupled down on it this week, but I have to admit Janet Varney racking up over 160,000 points on Tuesday night was pretty funny.

FACE. OFF. FACE. OFF. FACE. OFF.

• Locked thread