Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm happy with mine, could be a bit cheaper but meh. For :canada: it's decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

mainks posted:

Read it and weep boys.

It's funny that F+ speed in Denmark would net you probably a B in Canada. :negative:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Panty Saluter posted:

That probably has less to do with it than you might think. By the time your packets hit fiber (which is neighborhood level, so well under a mile in a lot of cases) things happen pretty quickly. My favorite test server is about a hundred miles away and I'm usually between 10-12 ms.

Yep. My last apartment was Ethernet to the wall, then fiber from the building. I had 2ms to the local test server (Vancouver, CA) 15ms to Oregon.

• Locked thread