Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
z06ck
Dec 22, 2010

Comcast in SC here, pretty happy with it. Better than Cox was in San Diego and Charter/AT&T in TX anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z06ck
Dec 22, 2010

KakerMix posted:

Just upgraded to a business class line with Comcast. Why? Because there are no limits and I get preferential treatment in regards to service. Wouldn't you know it, YouTube and Netflix just flat out flies now as opposed to my former residential "Blast" internet!

Are you at a residential address? I've wanted to do this but never called them. Their flyer says it cannot be at a residential address and signing up also asks for a business name.

z06ck
Dec 22, 2010

Left of the Dial posted:

I am so ready to move out of this apartment building. The joys of complimentary WiFi! Might be worth a chuckle for you guys with excellent internet speed.

:what:

:getout:

• Locked thread