Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ataraxia
Jun 15, 2001

Champion of nothing.

dogstile posted:

All the big companies don't actually hire people who know how to troubleshoot, they hire people that can drive and follow instructions. I can count on one hand the amount of times virgin/bt have sent out a guy who actually knows his poo poo. One was surprised I had the ability to go wireless but still used a wire on my PC because they were "exactly the same". How is plusnets service anyway? I'm always wary of them because they seem to have a lot of small print.

Plusnet are pretty good, even if they are now owned by BT. Just remember to pay them on time because they will cut you off in about 0.03 microseconds if your billing isn't up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread