Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I've been waiting this LP for so long and I've never even played Silent Hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Hotel for barbecued dogs?

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

8 hours till Securing Supply Chain exam. What do you do?

>watch SH3 Lp

Speaking of flashlights, MX-991/U was a standard issue flashlight of the US army at some point.

WaltherFeng fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 1, 2013

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

I agree with Kyle, Shark Tank is really good. But then again I'm a security management BBA so begging people for money is quite relevant.

WaltherFeng fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jan 26, 2014

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

CJacobs posted:

I was gonna make a post in the thread expecting people to call you guys out for not trying the door, but you did try the door, which is unlocked until the weird poo poo starts happening at which point it locks, and then when the REALLY weird poo poo starts happening it unlocks again just before you start taking damage. It's super odd the way they did that, but the effects in that room can definitely be found elsewhere in the game, and they still look pretty gnarly even for a game as dated as SH3 is.

Probably done to induce genuine panic to a point where the player will try anything just to get out. Judging from Kyle's and Keith's reactions, it worked exactly like the developers planned it.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Is it just me or is Heather starting to act like a badass: "I guess you're not a normal person, anyway. :smugbert:"

Yeah, take that, you eldritch abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

That concept art is to die for.

• Locked thread