Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

If OP doesn't post what thread tag he wants for this thread before I get home from the mall I'm going to give it the stupidest tag I can find, even if it means having an admin use another forum's tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Powercube posted:

Yeah, has to be that one. Or something retarded. I kind of am down for the stupid now... I think popular demand is what Snowden posted, though.

Too late already asked an admin for a tag change :v:

(If they ever get to it)

Popular demand? Are you new here? :v:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Enjoy your new tag, friends!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Powercube posted:

Almost too on the nose!

...so much so that the admin who added it just added it to the list of available tags in Dorkroom instead of the usual move-to-other-forum-then-back-again tag change.

It's like they know us too well.

I was going to change the tag to BAN ME, except then if you ever edited the OP, you'd get autobanned when you hit save.

• Locked thread