Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«73 »
glam rock hamhock
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations Doctor!!!

You're addicted to being powered up!!

Now get in there!

Grimey Drawer

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Seriously, Ken Burns is like mining Trent's discography on The Vietnam War. Not only have I heard multiple Ghosts tracks in here but now I'm loving hearing The Wretched.

It kinda rules, but it's like Trent and Atticus' score for this must not have been very long.

Well, I think it's only 1 CD worth if the track listing on Amazon is any indication, which is really not a lot, even with the other two CDs worth of licensed music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

There was a remix of the beginning of the end in one of the episodes

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

glam rock hamhock posted:

Well, I think it's only 1 CD worth if the track listing on Amazon is any indication, which is really not a lot, even with the other two CDs worth of licensed music.

Google Play Music shows it as and hour and a half, which is pretty long and definitely more than 1 CD. 17 tracks but most of them are 5+ minutes. Of course, the documentary is like a whole day's worth, so yeah.

I haven't listened to it yet because, well, hour and a half.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Trent really should have been expected to come up with 18 hours of new music for this. Disappointing.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Well, hello there, game-changer!

Greg Puciato (The Dillinger Escape Plan) talks about the Broken EP: https://www.revolvermag.com/music/f...ch-nails-broken

Which includes this rad onstage video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qboe5CebixA

I remember seeing NIN and Dillinger Escape Plan at that festival at the Brisbane version, and while they didn't team up, it was great. I then travelled down to Sydney to see NIN's headline show, and bumped into them all doing to Sydney Harbour Bridge climb, before seeing Dillinger at an in-store a couple of hours later. Next month I'm flying back down to Sydney to see TDEP on their farewell tour, where they added in a last minute show at a 400 capacity venue when the rest of the farewell tour has been 1500+ cap, which is probably going to destroy me.

I really like Broken, and I really like TDEP, and the fact that this is all coming up on almost being a decade ago is really crushing me dammit

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

I hate AXS

jtr
Oct 17, 2004

You've ruined the act, GOB.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076CT3RKS

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I can't find the emoticon I was going to respond with, so I'll go with: gently caress yes.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

yes!! yes!!!

glam rock hamhock
Oct 18, 2006

Now get in there!

Grimey Drawer

What??????

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

OH BABY

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Non Serviam
Feb 25, 2006

N-n-n-ice m-m-muh-muh-meltdown, f-f-faggot.

?.? This link doesn't work for me

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Brother, why must you be the one with the superior jeans?

Stopped working for me as well; guess somebody goofed at their job. The page says the track that was on there drops tomorrow though, so it won't be a long wait until we can take a listen for ourselves.

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

Hearing Trent and Atticus do anything close to this is gonna make me need new pants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_QOVaBA98

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

it was a 30 second clip and 28 seconds of it was an ambient humming noise

glam rock hamhock
Oct 18, 2006

Now get in there!

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAbDvqPFXvQ

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

The last minute of that is really something else, god drat

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

If it's one thing I can't stand, it's people bunting.

That was cool

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

For once I actually agree with YouTube comments: there's a new Halloween being made anyway, so they should really have Trent and Atticus score it now that they've already proven they can nail this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

pretty good dudes

«73 »