Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

Conclusion: Dinosaurs.
Wow, this was fantastic. Make me even more bummed I missed them last month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Big Black Delta cancelled his Texas dates for no reason. He didn't even give a reason for his Austin dates where I was gonna see them at. Just a no show and it really bummed me out.

Hell, I didn't even know he booked some shows down here. What a bummer, I really would have liked to see BBD live.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

Call Me Charlie posted:

Anybody know what the prints from The Spiral fanclub are worth? I have Pretty Hate Machine/The Downward Spiral/The Fragile/Broken/Fixed and the only thing I can find on them is some dude in Australia trying to sell his on eBay for $180

I also found a bigger print of the alternative artwork for Beside You In Time I got with my HD-DVD preorder. Can't find a thing about it anywhere.

I'd be pretty curious to find out as well. I've been kicking around the idea of selling my prints.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

Mr E posted:

I don't have a ton of money right now, but really want to go the Dallas concert in August. Anyone had any experience with the 200 section at Gexa Energy Pavilion? I feel like they'd be fine, but I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on them.

I've been to several concerts there (twice for NIN), but I've always gotten lawn seats.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

Can any of you concert going folk recommend some good earplugs? For years I've been using the foam kind you can find in any grocery store, but I think they're pretty uncomfortable.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

nin+sg in Austin was pretty good! It's been five years since I last saw nin, and it was a really great experience.

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

1000 umbrellas posted:

And of course there's this, if you haven't heard it already (and which is better than any song on Hesitation Marks or HTDA):
http://youtu.be/Wu9bm-RJMWM

Top 5 song for me

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

echronorian posted:

Things falling apart is a really great album if you pretend all of the starfucker remixes do not exist

I'm fairly partial to the Starfuckers remixes :shobon:

I just wish they had the sense to title them all something different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brozozo
Apr 27, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

Note the end where Prince throws his guitar back to heaven and it never comes down.

Can we put this in the OP?