Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Saw the show last night in Mountain View from the 11th row. My second time seeing NIN and they killed it again.

It was my first time seeing Soundgarden, even though I've wanted to for years. They knocked it out of the park too. I loved how they only played 1 song off their new album and the rest was old material.

It was well worth getting home at 3am and having to get up at 6am for work this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Saw them Sunday night in the bay area, just bought tickets to see them again tomorrow in Sacramento. Row 6!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

New song is good poo poo.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Oh neat, I have to drive 2 hours to San Fran on a Saturday morning, right when my kids have all their sports, stand in line for X hours, then drive a couple hours back home, for the opportunity to pay $80 + unknown "convenience" fees per ticket. Real convenient.

That's idiotic. Guess I won't be going. Bummer.

e: New album though, yay.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The album shows up in Apple Music, while only the 1 song is streamable. Song lengths:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

glam rock hamhock posted:

The first two rows in Boston were $250 a ticket I believe which is just...really?

I think nosebleeds were $75

The Metallica tour this year is $163 for upper deck and $3-500 for lower. It’s loving unreal how fast concert prices have shot up in the past 10 years or so.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bad Witch gets a resounding "meh" from me. Nothing super stands out. It's ok, but... eh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Yeah a lot of the tracks are super similar. I liked how the original Ghosts had a bunch of up-tempo songs. This one is kind of depressing and bleak. It's good, but not what I was exactly looking for.