Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LoudLoudNoise
Dec 29, 2008

ballgameover.mp3 posted:

Well, there's this new NIN remix EP: https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/status/425681999047561216

Which I can't get, because none of my mobile devices are compatible with the Beats Music app, which awesomely can only be installed on mobile devices, and not on computers at all.

The website, while it has its own problems, is perfectly capable of playing the EP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoudLoudNoise
Dec 29, 2008

Pretty sure I saw Barton Springs Pool so that means they're playing Austin, right? :dance:

LoudLoudNoise
Dec 29, 2008

I was able to access the Austin storefront almost an hour ago and fully complete a purchase of some good seats. But I'm scared that since the official link didn't go up til 12PM my purchase is somehow invalidated. :ohdear:

LoudLoudNoise
Dec 29, 2008

I am angry that out of any song from The Slip, Demon Seed never gets played live.