Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

love how the words "david" and "bowie" were not mentioned in any instance at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Donovan Trip posted:

Hello my fellow goons and NiN fans. I recently have gotten very, very clean in my life. I'm a huge fan and I have a new video from my album I just finished. I hope you won't mind if I promote it here, it means the world to me if you have a minute to check it out. This album is mostly hip hop with a few really out there tracks like this one, which is like if NIN and Prodigy beat the poo poo out of each other on cocaine. Thanks for reading this far also im gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnGRCrk3PzI

This is p cool. Good luck on attaining fame and fortune just to inevitably relapse!

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I actually like this one more than the other two EPs. It sounds like an alternate timeline version of Trent taking a left instead of a right immediately after working on the Lost Highway soundtrack instead of pushing out the Perfect Drug.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Well, this is a thing apparently.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Starbucks, Inc.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
DEEP DEEP deep deep

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Skails posted:

Misheard NIN lyrics:
I heard "Vacation, feels just fine." on the first coupl listens to poo poo Mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

polyester concept posted:

Hot take: the peter murphy cover/collab songs they did are not good

More like warm take. Night Clubbing was alright. But yes everything else was cringey.