Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Hah, he even showed us in the picture on the store exactly what we were getting, you can see the dust all over the bottom of it. Glad I looked this up before I opened mine. I wonder if it's stuff they use for finding fingerprints. That poo poo is like this. If it's toner, be careful, that stuff is carcinogenic, don't breathe it.

sleepwalkers posted:

Anyone get the NIN logo zip-up hoodie? How'd sizing work for y'all?

I ordered one but with some of the pre-order records so I have no idea when I'll get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Non Serviam posted:

How can anyone seriously think a company would send a carcinogen knowingly?
It would be basically "why yes, sue us!"

There have been plenty of off the wall things ignorant people have done at companies. There's mandatory recall notices like every week of products designed by assumed trained engineers that kill kids.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Still waiting on the vinyl, Trent!

I forgot about all that vinyl I ordered last year and mixed a hoodie in there too, I wonder if I'll even get that.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I wanted to get a medium logo zip-up hoodie because my small was too small, but they were sold out of that size for months, and I went to check again and now the online store just says this:

Glad I went a size up on the hoodie(I like 'em loose and cozy because I only wear them in the winter when I'm lounging around). I wonder what the problem is. I knew I wouldn't get the hoodie until the vinyl shipped because they said they would ship when everything was available. I hope that means they set it aside but who knows now that it's been so long.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

polyester concept posted:

the black powder that everyone got as the physical component a few months ago was all the vinyl copies ground to a fine dust.

Ooh, the extra couple micrograms I have in mine is probably my hoodie too. :(

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

You might be able to pull a 5-second clip off an x-ray of my lungs after tearing open the package without fully reading the label

Decisions, descisions: Sprinkle on platter and try to play it on a record player or rub it all over my body and see how warm it keeps me this coming winter.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

The 2nd option, but film it and it'll be the music video for the next single

Trent beat me to it with the '94 Woodstock concert

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

algebra testes posted:

Excuse my ignorance, what's The Definitive Broken? And why is it LP + EP?

What are you asking that isn't answered by the description?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

My Twitter Account posted:

I'll be happy to get real, non-fan-made titles for those tracks, heh heh.

I hope he leaves them untitled. :cheeky:

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Minidust posted:

Am I the only loser here who opted for a refund? I mean, I never really wanted a vinyl in the first place, but it was the only way to get Deviations.
Anyway, mine just processed, so heads up for anyone else who went that route!

I got one this morning too. Since ordering last year, I've been working on getting rid of stuff and this just seemed like more stuff, as cool as it is. I also don't need a hoodie anymore either, now that it's getting to be summer. I'll probably try ordering one again in the fall.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Looks like that discount code they sent us is worthless. Can't use it on any of the stuff I want to order, or it has a minimum spend they didn't bother mentioning.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Just got the download link for ADD VIOLENCE, it released early.

edit: Weird, got two different download links. One new type and one in the old SendOwl style. Assuming they're the same thing.

Obsurveyor fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jul 19, 2017

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Ignoring the horrible, no good, played out meme, it kinda looks like there's letters in there....

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Call Me Charlie posted:

Going back to that interview, man, it bums me out that he's misremembering what happened with Niggy Tardust.

There was all kinds of hosed up stuff with that release. I pre-ordered it on October 25th for $5 but they never sent me any download links so I used the $0 option to get what I pre-ordered. I even sent an email to them to make sure Saul got the money(no response).

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Miching Mallecho posted:

Got the booklet, some pics

https://imgur.com/gallery/9xjPL

42 entertainment is credited for world integration and structure

ARG :woop:

How much of a mess did it make when you opened it?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

boy I hope not since that's a public imgur album :v:

Model number matches mine but I got a different serial number.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

a mysterious cloak posted:

Where's my stuff, Trent? Trent, send it to me. Come on, man, give me my shirt...

No kidding. That DHL -> US Mail service loving sucks. They could have shipped this stuff straight US mail for probably less money and it would be here in half the time.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Trent's wrong about his own song then. I love some of Cash's other music, but that song suuuuuuucks and is overplayed to death by now and it always annoys me when people don't know there's an original and think Cash wrote that song.

Agreed, I think Cash's cover is great but the original is better. I also listened to a ton of Further Down the Spiral's version(along with the rest of that album) when it came out.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Ticket sales are a huge racket/poo poo show, glad to see someone pushing back.

I guess he's going all in on vinyl too, no pre-orders for digital only. I like to buy even digital stuff direct, more money to the artist but I guess I'll give Apple or Google their 30% cut if he's not interested in that.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

IUG posted:

think there won't be a digital release like the last two EPs?

Oh yeah, I guess the digital releases I got from the NIN store had the "physical component".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

All we have to do is pour enough black dust through the machine indicated by Add Violence to decode the secret message etched into the vinyl of Bad Witch to solve the mystery. Everyone kept their black dust right???