Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
The Portland show was great on monday--I'd never seen them live before despite being a big fan back in the day. My interest in NIN waned after feeling a little disappointed in With Teeth, but the show has rekindled my interest. I'm really digging Hesitation Marks, and I still need to give The Slip, Year Zero, and Ghosts a fair listen. Also, did Trent start taking Paxil or something? How the hell has he released so much material in the last 5-6 years?

Explosions in the Sky were good, but I can't help finding myself a little bored with Post Rock these days. I used to listen to Mogwai, GYBE, and Explosions quite a bit, but it all feels so predictable now.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Dr Tran posted:

They were far more enjoyable from my balcony seats in Vegas vs my rail spot in Los Angeles.

Makes sense--I was near the rail and ran to the bathroom midset. I noticed that the stage looked a lot more interesting from the sound board than it did up close / at an angle.