Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I listened to The Slip for the first time in a long time today and completely forgot how terrible the YEAHs were in Demon Seed. Jesus.
It's a shame because that song is pretty cool otherwise, I don't get why he had to Bono it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
While NIN news is slow I might as well post the new version of my remix of "How Long." The main difference is in the mastering/EQ (think Pretty Hate Machine 2010), hopefully it's noticeable to anyone who heard the old version.

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
"I'm sorry you're mad" is pretty much the definition of a non-apology

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
The looping screams in the The Becoming are from Robot Jox

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKgfar1IuM&t=21s

Adbot